Bitches be crazy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2014, 12:31 PM
Bitches be crazy
If you think having sex with an attractive woman at knifepoint is an easy task, think again.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2014, 01:50 PM
RE: Bitches be crazy
Looks like Dr. Dre was wrong; bitches CAN hang with the street!

That's real conversation for your ass... Rolleyes

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
14-04-2014, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2014 02:07 PM by Blackhand293.)
I don't know which is more frightening, her picture or the feminazi's in the comments.

*edited for spelling*

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
14-04-2014, 02:02 PM
(14-04-2014 12:31 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  If you think having sex with an attractive woman at knifepoint is an easy task, think again.

Not when I'm holding the knife!

Dodgy

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
14-04-2014, 02:04 PM
(14-04-2014 01:58 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I don't know which is more frightening, her picture or the feminzi's in the comements

That's why I try to avoid the comments section. It can turn a bad thing into an even worse thing.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
14-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Quote:"They don't understand why I refused her, but they do not know what it is like to have a mad woman yelling at you at knifepoint," he said.

All married men have some idea of that!

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 5 users Like Minimalist's post
14-04-2014, 02:25 PM
(14-04-2014 02:16 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:"They don't understand why I refused her, but they do not know what it is like to have a mad woman yelling at you at knifepoint," he said.

All married men have some idea of that!

Why'd he refuse her? Because you don't stick it in crazy. Unless she falls above the Vicky Mendoza diagonal.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
16-04-2014, 08:50 PM
I'm already aware that this makes me a terrible person, but I found this story hilarious.

Not the stabbing part. Just the rape part. Because he would have wanted it if not for the knife, methinks.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
17-04-2014, 12:34 AM
Tartarus, and I thought you were such a sweet little puss.

Now I know you are a big sexist PUSS. Aw, he's so cute eating off those chopsticks.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
17-04-2014, 01:50 AM
(16-04-2014 08:50 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I'm already aware that this makes me a terrible person, but I found this story hilarious.

Not the stabbing part. Just the rape part. Because he would have wanted it if not for the knife, methinks.

He said no before the knife, so he didn't want it. Rape is wrong regardless of who does it.

What your saying is that it wasn't really rape because he is a man and she was a woman.

Would it have been funny us she was raped by a really attractive man? Would she also have wanted it except for the knife?

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Blackhand293's post