Bitches be crazy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Bitches be crazy
(17-04-2014 01:50 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(16-04-2014 08:50 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I'm already aware that this makes me a terrible person, but I found this story hilarious.

Not the stabbing part. Just the rape part. Because he would have wanted it if not for the knife, methinks.

He said no before the knife, so he didn't want it. Rape is wrong regardless of who does it.

What your saying is that it wasn't really rape because he is a man and she was a woman.

Would it have been funny us she was raped by a really attractive man? Would she also have wanted it except for the knife?

In 'merica, there is a thing where men are more willing to give up for women way more than vice versa. Also a man is supposed to be stronger than women. So when I women rapes a man we laugh at him and tell him get over it, you just got laid. However if it is the other way than it is a problem. In america raping women only seems to be wrong. Just the way it works as I have seen it, other wise I would see more stories like this on the news.Undecided

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2014, 01:25 PM
Aerating a guy 6 times for not getting it up for the third time is really a mood killer. Blink

Crazy bitch ! Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
17-04-2014, 04:05 PM
(17-04-2014 01:50 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  
(16-04-2014 08:50 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I'm already aware that this makes me a terrible person, but I found this story hilarious.

Not the stabbing part. Just the rape part. Because he would have wanted it if not for the knife, methinks.

He said no before the knife, so he didn't want it. Rape is wrong regardless of who does it.

What your saying is that it wasn't really rape because he is a man and she was a woman.

Would it have been funny us she was raped by a really attractive man? Would she also have wanted it except for the knife?

I'm not biting your ball of fight bait. I already said I was aware that the opinion makes me a horrible person. I don't have to give any more explanation than that.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
17-04-2014, 04:39 PM
(17-04-2014 04:05 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 01:50 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  He said no before the knife, so he didn't want it. Rape is wrong regardless of who does it.

I'm not biting your ball of fight bait. I already said I was aware that the opinion makes me a horrible person. I don't have to give any more explanation than that.

Well I am inclined to agree with you that it's a horrible opinion...
I don't know why we are raised to believe that rape is amusing if the victim is a man. I found myself chuckling at the end. I don't think the rape is funny at all but his comments were kind of funny. I guess I'm a horrible person too. I know it's wrong. :/

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-04-2014, 05:17 PM
(17-04-2014 04:39 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 04:05 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I'm not biting your ball of fight bait. I already said I was aware that the opinion makes me a horrible person. I don't have to give any more explanation than that.

Well I am inclined to agree with you that it's a horrible opinion...
I don't know why we are raised to believe that rape is amusing if the victim is a man. I found myself chuckling at the end. I don't think the rape is funny at all but his comments were kind of funny. I guess I'm a horrible person too. I know it's wrong. :/

Gotta jump in here Tongue. Your not a horrible person. Laughs occur unconsciously. We can't control when we laugh or how it just happens. Laughing at something funny does happen but people also tend to laugh at other things. It's not because they want to but because it just happens.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-04-2014, 05:17 PM
(14-04-2014 12:31 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  If you think having sex with an attractive woman at knifepoint is an easy task, think again.

Bitches do be crazy.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-04-2014, 07:23 PM
(17-04-2014 12:34 AM)Dee Wrote:  Tartarus, and I thought you were such a sweet little puss.

Now I know you are a big sexist PUSS. Aw, he's so cute eating off those chopsticks.

I can't tell whether you are actually accusing me of sexism or just used this as an opportunity to point out that I'm a cat. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Kitty iz confuzzled because kitty haz small brain.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
20-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Maybe a little of both.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
20-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Romania? You sure that bitch ain't from Conway, AR? Anyway Confused

Rape??? Who gives a shit about rape in this instance...?... he was STABBED SIX TIMES!!!! Fuck Screw Forget her!

I seriously doubt I could get it up with my life being threatened! Anyone (including women) who holds a knife to my throat had better recognize the I'm-gonna-fuckin-kill-you-bitch facial expression! Cuz it just might be her last day!!! As soon as that arm reared back to come forward for a stab, homeboy should have pounced! Sounds like she was actually out to end you for good, friend!

But whateverz

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
20-04-2014, 07:57 PM
(20-04-2014 07:52 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I seriously doubt I could get it up with my life being threatened!

Just because you wouldn't want it doesn't mean your penis wouldn't respond the physical stimulus. Physical arousal responses might still occur due to physical stimulus even if the victim is psychologically distressed and traumatized by the act. On the flip side, you very well might not be able to get it up due to your psychological response. Idiosyncrasies and all that jazz.

And kitty still doesn't know what he did that was sexist. Sadcryface

[Image: giphy.gif]