Bitches be crazy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Bitches be crazy
(20-04-2014 07:57 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(20-04-2014 07:52 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I seriously doubt I could get it up with my life being threatened!

Just because you wouldn't want it doesn't mean your penis wouldn't respond the physical stimulus. It might, but it also might not. Idiosyncrasies and all that jazz. Physical arousal responses might still occur due to physical stimulus even if the victim is psychological distressed and traumatized by the act.

And kitty still doesn't know what he did that was sexist. Sadcryface

It would still be a physical reaction only! I can guarantee my mind would be focused, solely, on how to disarm/end the threat! I don't play games with my continued existence!!

I'm wondering, too, what you did to be considered sexist Consider Meh. You'll have to find out, cuz I got no clue Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2014, 09:06 PM
(20-04-2014 08:04 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(20-04-2014 07:57 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Just because you wouldn't want it doesn't mean your penis wouldn't respond the physical stimulus. It might, but it also might not. Idiosyncrasies and all that jazz. Physical arousal responses might still occur due to physical stimulus even if the victim is psychological distressed and traumatized by the act.

And kitty still doesn't know what he did that was sexist. Sadcryface

It would still be a physical reaction only! I can guarantee my mind would be focused, solely, on how to disarm/end the threat! I don't play games with my continued existence!!

I'm wondering, too, what you did to be considered sexist Consider Meh. You'll have to find out, cuz I got no clue Tongue

Indeed, it wouldn't be indicative of "wanting it."

Maybe the title?

Come on Dee, I don't think ALL bitches are crazy. Tongue

......or even bitches for that matter

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
22-04-2014, 07:54 AM
(16-04-2014 08:50 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I'm already aware that this makes me a terrible person, but I found this story hilarious.

Not the stabbing part. Just the rape part. Because he would have wanted it if not for the knife, methinks.

I thought we had agreed that rape was a bad thing. I guess it's only a bad thing if it's a woman being raped, huh?

Dodgy
Fuckin cunt. You are exactly what is wrong with the equality movements today. You accused me of being a rape apologist because I believe in the friend zone, but it's perfectly ok for you to say that it's funny that a man got raped. Go to hell, you stupid fuck.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
22-04-2014, 08:48 AM
God damn...well I can say I honestly didn't laugh at all, and I wouldn't mess with him for refusing. The guy is married, he's an honorable man. What's to make fun of?

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
22-04-2014, 10:46 AM
(17-04-2014 12:34 AM)Dee Wrote:  Tartarus, and I thought you were such a sweet little puss.

Now I know you are a big sexist PUSS. Aw, he's so cute eating off those chopsticks.

Ummm. What? If anything he is being NOT SEXIST because he is saying that women can rape men too, thus making them more equal.

Please explain.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
24-04-2014, 09:30 PM
(22-04-2014 07:54 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  You accused me of being a rape apologist because I believe in the friend zone, but it's perfectly ok for you to say that it's funny that a man got raped. Go to hell, you stupid fuck.

I don't remember calling anybody on this forum a rape apologist, and I'm pretty sure I haven't participated in any other threads that involve rape at all since I've been here.

Way to transparently just try to start a random internet fight and tell someone to go to hell....on an atheist forum, no less. Laughat

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
24-04-2014, 11:42 PM
(24-04-2014 09:30 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 07:54 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  You accused me of being a rape apologist because I believe in the friend zone, but it's perfectly ok for you to say that it's funny that a man got raped. Go to hell, you stupid fuck.

I don't remember calling anybody on this forum a rape apologist, and I'm pretty sure I haven't participated in any other threads that involve rape at all since I've been here.

Way to transparently just try to start a random internet fight and tell someone to go to hell....on an atheist forum, no less. Laughat

Remember this thread?

Yes, you did accuse me of being a rape apologist. You said that anyone who believes the friend zone exists is saying that men should have unlimited access to women's bodies, you moron. Just because you don't remember being a fucktard doesn't mean everyone else has.

Don't like "go to hell"? Fine. Go fuck yourself. Better?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
25-04-2014, 03:44 PM
This isn't necessarily what you asked, but I actually *did* forget about that thread. Angel

Just because you state your opinion as a fact does not make it fact. You're putting words in my mouth. Going out and physically raping someone isn't the same as a hormonal teenage boy emotionally feeling entitled to sex. You didn't understand what I was saying then, and I doubt explaining it to you now will do any good either. Sorry honey, but I'm just going to have to add you to my ever expanding blocked list.

Sorry to be off topic, but does anything actually get....DISCUSSED around here? Since I've been here there's only a handful of people who seem to actually contribute anything of value, and most everyone else qualifies for 'professional internet troll.' I'm enrolled in 19 credit hours and working right now, and I don't have much free time. I'd much rather spend my energy on a forum where people are interested in skepticism and topics that revolve around atheism and humanism.

Is this just a rough patch that the forum is going through, or is it a normal thing here? I haven't really been on much lately, but it's like 70%+ spam.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days