Black Entertainment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2010, 08:46 AM
Black Entertainment
Hey I noticed that on the internet there seems to be a big lack of love for black entertainment (seems stronger from African Americans, yet to meet a European negroid online... 'there are no black people on the internet' is a meme right? xD)

When I grew up I grew up on The Cosby Show, Fresh Prince, Kenan and Kel, My Wife and Kids, ect. But all the people I know online grew up on cartoons, Friends and those unrealistic high school dramas I haven't got time to list.

You know though I sometimes put BET UK on when I hanging around the house. 106 & Park has some pretty good music Big Grin

Anyone here grow up on/enjoy black entertainment? x3

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2010, 10:01 AM
RE: Black Entertainment
Fresh Prince, Cosby show, In Living Color, Amen, The Jeffersons...thats all I can think of right now
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-10-2010, 01:05 PM
I really like In Living Color and the Cosby Show. I also enjoy a slew of black comics, including: Chris Rock, Bill Cosby, Richard Pryor, and Godfrey.

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
21-10-2010, 02:22 PM

I liked In Living Color and Fresh Prince. All of the black comedians, except for Chris Rock.

I want someone to start a white entertainment television network, so as to compete with BET. Call it, "WET". Just to mess with the heads of the conspiracy theorists who claim Jews control all media, which is just silly else there's be a JET network out there somewhere.
Har Har. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2010, 12:48 AM
B.B. King, Freddie King. Etta James, Jimi Hendrix, Bill Cosby, The Platters, Diana Ross, Micheal Jackson (The Jackson Five), Bo Diddley, Chuck Berry, Morgan Freeman, Danny Glover, The Pointer Sisters, Albert King, John Lee Hooker, Bessie Smith, Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Charlie Christian, Duke Ellington, Charley (Bird) Parker, Dizzy Gillespy, Louis Armstrong, Miles Davis. These are the names of a just a few of the black people who's influence affects you in the music you listen to and the movies you watch. Google the ones you don't know for a great history lesson.
10-12-2010, 02:38 PM

buckwheat and stymie and do not forget Fred Sanford... Louie Armstrong rocks!!!
Quote this message in a reply