Black Female Atheist vs Scared Theist Professor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2012, 07:19 PM
RE: Black Female Atheist vs Scared Theist Professor
In case you're going to pass anyway I would have some fun with the guy! Embarras him in front of the class! Nothing to get you thrown out, mind, just a few intellectual pinpricks! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2012, 07:23 PM
No Janus, just no.

Take some time to learn a little more and practice good rebuttals and then destroy him, in front of the class if possible. It should prove interesting.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-11-2012, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2012 07:35 PM by Janus.)
There is no time to take anymore. In 3 weeks this semester is over. And the opportunity to humiliate the @$$hole. It's now or he gets away with it.
16-11-2012, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2012 09:19 PM by Starcrash.)
Reply to OP --

I don't know if he's necessarily "scared" by not allowing or promoting debate, but this seems to be a common trait among theists. I don't know of any atheists on YouTube who disable comments, but the majority of theist videos I've watched disable them (or at least screen them). They don't all avoid debate (for instance, MrMinistryMan is a YouTube theist who welcomes it), but more of them seem to eschew debate than not.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-11-2012, 09:34 PM
I still don't understand why, if the class is about Islamic bullshit, he keeps interjecting his Catholic bullshit.

I mean, I took classes on various religions and the profs just told us what the followers of that religion believed, without pointing out that they were wrong to believe it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like amyb's post
17-11-2012, 12:58 PM
When you argue with an idiot you sound like one yourself.
[+] 1 user Likes Ashwiper's post
18-11-2012, 12:35 AM
(17-11-2012 12:58 PM)Ashwiper Wrote:  When you argue with an idiot you sound like one yourself.
Sadly someone has to be willing to sound like an idiot sometimes or we'll be living in an idiotocracy. Oh wait... Dodgy
18-11-2012, 12:46 AM
(17-11-2012 12:58 PM)Ashwiper Wrote:  When you argue with an idiot you sound like one yourself.
One can argue with an idiot, and not sound like one as long as you conduct yourselves accordingly.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
18-11-2012, 02:54 AM
Pei pei,
Maybe you could address your teacher after class and say that you are just interested in his perspective. If you do so in a non smirky way he may be more willing to address you...sometimes us non believers are confrontational and perhaps he has had the angsty argument before.. Letting him know you are interested in his view and want to "learn" from him may make him more open to adrdressing you in class? Sometimes we appear to have an agenda as well..even if it is just annoyance of ignorance..

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
22-11-2012, 09:34 AM
(14-11-2012 02:27 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  How can perfection move to imperfection?

If God made everything perfect, then how can anything be imperfect? If God made everything perfect, then everything should remain perfect.

By making everything perfectly imperfect. Duh. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]