Black Friday

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: Black Friday
I wouldn't even think about it. All my holiday gifts are done online, and Oct 31, is the deadline.
Bah humbug.
Too many better things to do with holiday break.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2012, 12:19 AM
Black Friday
Was it not enough that February is Black Month, but now we also have Black Fridays? I like to think of myself as culturally sensitive, but come on, isn't that a little over the top? What's next? Asian Tuesday? Hispanic Sunday? Arab Spring?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
19-11-2012, 12:19 AM
Black Friday
(19-11-2012 12:15 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I wouldn't even think about it. All my holiday gifts are done online, and Oct 31, is the deadline.
Bah humbug.
Too many better things to do with holiday break.

Is the big lug still dreamy?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
19-11-2012, 12:59 AM
(19-11-2012 12:19 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Was it not enough that February is Black Month, but now we also have Black Fridays? I like to think of myself as culturally sensitive, but come on, isn't that a little over the top? What's next? Asian Tuesday? Hispanic Sunday? Arab Spring?
You say you are culturally sensitive, but you give Sundays to the Hispanics?! Come on dude, everyone knows that is their day of worship :lecture_priest:, it's Gods day. Saturdays are their day, its when they recover from the tequila induced alcohol poisoning; and everyone knows Fridays are when the Jews buy the Chinese food all day from noon 'till midnight, so Friday is Asian Day and Jew Day. The Arabs already have the month of Ramadan, you twit! One of these days you will learn to really be culturally sensitive, like me. Whatever, I am just happy that the Whites get to keep their 11 months of the year Big Grin

19-11-2012, 01:10 AM
Black Friday
There should probably be a Hillbilly Day. Hobo

19-11-2012, 01:18 AM
(19-11-2012 01:10 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  There should probably be a Hillbilly Day. Hobo
Wait! Are you telling me that you'ns don't celebrate Hillbilly Day!?

Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
19-11-2012, 07:33 AM
(19-11-2012 12:19 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Was it not enough that February is Black Month, but now we also have Black Fridays? I like to think of myself as culturally sensitive, but come on, isn't that a little over the top? What's next? Asian Tuesday? Hispanic Sunday? Arab Spring?
Asian Tuesday is at the strip club....

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
19-11-2012, 07:42 AM
You can move here if you want, you just have to call the immigration department and tell them you arrived Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
19-11-2012, 08:55 AM
(19-11-2012 01:10 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  There should probably be a Hillbilly Day. Hobo
Every day is Hillbilly Day in Dixie.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
19-11-2012, 10:19 AM
(18-11-2012 09:29 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 09:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Do you want something a little more on topic then?

How about, you have the freedom to not buy consumer goods.
You have the freedom to live as an Amish if you so choose.
But Amish women tend to be ugly...

And contrary to popular belief, moving out of the U.S. isn't as easy as one thinks and there is alot of red tape.
If you really hated it so much and wanted to move badly enough, you could just deal with the red tape and gtfo. I like how you are using that freedom to talk out against America (the same country you hate) and about how china has it so much better... but those poor Chinese folk can't speak out against their country for fear of being executed. Maybe we SHOULD enforce some Chinese laws over here, eh?