Black Lives Matter March, Whites told to move to the back....racist?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-07-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Black Lives Matter March, Whites told to move to the back....racist?
It's racist. As a white person I don't care or mind, though. She's right. Black people need to fix their own shit. If well-intentioned whites could fix anything the Quakers would have figured this shit out two hundred years ago.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
27-07-2016, 06:33 PM
(27-07-2016 10:06 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  It's chickenshit compared to the cops mowing down unarmed black men because of broken tail lights. Let's maintain a little perspective, people!

Yes, lets get some perspective. View the stats I posted in another thread on this issue. Unarmed whites are being killed at the same rate as unarmed blacks. There is no culture of "mowing down" blacks. Just media cherry picking what stories to publish. And idiot blacks overreacting about the wrong things.

I'm not saying they have nothing to complain about but they're complaining about the wrong things and they're doing it in a very poor way, such as what happened in the OP. If you don't think sending the whites to the back is racist than you're a fucking moron.

Equal rights means equal. EQUAL. I had a dream that my children would be judged not by the colour of their skin but by their character (or whatever you know the quote). BY THEIR CHARACTER! NOT THEIR SKIN COLOUR! That includes white, black, yellow, red, orange, purple with pink fucking spots. Equal.

It's not a hard concept to grasp.

And what black people are doing, and especially this BLM shit, is NOT equal, it's about getting blacks beyond that equal line. It's racist. Simple. End of conversation.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
27-07-2016, 07:11 PM
(27-07-2016 06:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 10:06 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  It's chickenshit compared to the cops mowing down unarmed black men because of broken tail lights. Let's maintain a little perspective, people!

Yes, lets get some perspective. View the stats I posted in another thread on this issue. Unarmed whites are being killed at the same rate as unarmed blacks. There is no culture of "mowing down" blacks. Just media cherry picking what stories to publish. And idiot blacks overreacting about the wrong things.

I'm not saying they have nothing to complain about but they're complaining about the wrong things and they're doing it in a very poor way, such as what happened in the OP. If you don't think sending the whites to the back is racist than you're a fucking moron.

Equal rights means equal. EQUAL. I had a dream that my children would be judged not by the colour of their skin but by their character (or whatever you know the quote). BY THEIR CHARACTER! NOT THEIR SKIN COLOUR! That includes white, black, yellow, red, orange, purple with pink fucking spots. Equal.

And what black people are doing, and especially this BLM shit, is NOT equal, it's about getting blacks beyond that equal line. It's racist. Simple. End of conversation.

Bingo.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
27-07-2016, 07:19 PM
(27-07-2016 06:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

I thought the whole point isn't that there is more, that it is ignored in punishment. The rallies and protests didn't begin because a couple black guys were shot, it's that when black guys have been killed by officers, the officers are routinely getting off without punishment in these cases. It still goes back to Rodney King and then the recent string of years having the same results.

But then again, I still focus on how where the movements start like the Tea Party movement. It's not something that was anyway conservative of excessively conservative and desiring no government action at all to begin with. It was more intune to just anti-corporate corruption and against bailouts back in 07/08 telling folks to send teabags to the government to protest... suddenly the ideal of it shifted in an intentional capitalization movement by politicians.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
27-07-2016, 09:00 PM
Quote:The rallies and protests didn't begin because a couple black guys were shot

Yes they did.
Remember Michael Brown? People took to the streets immediately to 'protest' and riot after that shit. Put aside the FACT that he robbed a convenient store prior giving the Police officer probable cause to stop him, forget the FACT that Michael Brown tried to reach for the cops gun through his car window and forget the FACT that Brown charged the officer before the officer fired his weapon. Anyone would have shot him too under those circumstances. But nope all people, and in particular black people, see is Brown was brown and Mr cop was white. Ohhhhhh it must be race related, obviously that cop was racist.

Quote:it's that when black guys have been killed by officers, the officers are routinely getting off without punishment in these cases.

Is it happening with the white people cases too? Who knows because the media cherry pick cases and we don't see that other side of it. We're only shown one side of it so we only have a one sided picture of the whole picture.

Quote:But then again, I still focus on how where the movements start like the Tea Party movement.

It's irrelevant where BLM started. BLM today is a clusterfuck doing more harm for destroying racism than its solving.
And BLM is LOOOONNNGGGG way from MLK or Rosa Parks.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
27-07-2016, 09:02 PM
Why did she say this? I don't know.
But it does sound racist.
May be if she explained why whites had to go back we would understand her and may be we even agreed with her.
Right now we are attacking each other for any reason. I feel sad for America and for us Americans.
What kind of future is ahead of us?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
27-07-2016, 09:07 PM
(27-07-2016 09:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  Why did she say this? I don't know.
May be if she explained why whites had to go back we would understand her and may be we even agreed with her.
Right now we are attacking each other for any reason. I feel sad for America and for us Americans.

Fuck off Alla you stupid cunt.

27-07-2016, 09:09 PM
(27-07-2016 09:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 09:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  Why did she say this? I don't know.

Fuck off Alla you stupid cunt.
I won't obey you Tongue

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
27-07-2016, 09:15 PM
(27-07-2016 09:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 09:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck off Alla you stupid cunt.
I won't obey you Tongue

Begone foul beast!

27-07-2016, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2016 09:24 PM by ClydeLee.)
(27-07-2016 09:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:The rallies and protests didn't begin because a couple black guys were shot

Yes they did.
Remember Michael Brown? People took to the streets immediately to 'protest' and riot after that shit. Put aside the FACT that he robbed a convenient store prior giving the Police officer probable cause to stop him, forget the FACT that Michael Brown tried to reach for the cops gun through his car window and forget the FACT that Brown charged the officer before the officer fired his weapon. Anyone would have shot him too under those circumstances. But nope all people, and in particular black people, see is Brown was brown and Mr cop was white. Ohhhhhh it must be race related, obviously that cop was racist.

Quote:it's that when black guys have been killed by officers, the officers are routinely getting off without punishment in these cases.

Is it happening with the white people cases too? Who knows because the media cherry pick cases and we don't see that other side of it. We're only shown one side of it so we only have a one sided picture of the whole picture.

Quote:But then again, I still focus on how where the movements start like the Tea Party movement.

It's irrelevant where BLM started. BLM today is a clusterfuck doing more harm for destroying racism than its solving.
And BLM is LOOOONNNGGGG way from MLK or Rosa Parks.

People thought MLK and a media cherrypicking manipulation that was the Rosa Parks story the very same way, that they were doing more harm than solving race issues. That's not just what the racists or separatists thought. But when you have the great picture of, oh well I'm not in the thick of this, so it "worked out" therefore it gets praised.

It's rather lunacy how people treat history once its history vs the notion of what they see as a ongoing movement. The division of time is given far too much power with how actually irrelevant to shifting it is.

People will say how this is obvious with regards to war and the negation-benefits of the historical cause-effects there, but some reason they don't care to realize literally that works that way for exactly everything. Short sightedness is ignored in those histories, why not see to the future that the possibilities are unknown. There was fallacious reasoning in the civil rights MLK rallies and movements just the same, don't treat history as an ends justifies the means if you don't think current events shouldn't get the same benefit of that scope.

Is the BLM manipulative and putting a stupid farce up to try to make some bad blacks image publically by putting back whites or results or ideas. Yes, it is, and it's obvious perhaps more obvious when its ongoing... yet people ignore that shit to results for some reason when its "history." That lady is trying to contrive a image of her protest, to some stupid ideal protest image of black folks up front instead of inclusivity all around. It's stupid, but it doesn't mean she thinks less of non black people than black people. What actual terms like racist actually mean. People have gone just childish in using the term racist to be anything acknowledging race in the picture of making a decision.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson