Black Lives Matter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Black Lives Matter
So was is wrong for them to kill Christopher Dorner?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2015, 07:38 AM
Sorry, it was in North Carolina where Jonathan Ferrell was killed by cops

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
17-08-2015, 07:39 AM
(17-08-2015 07:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  So was is wrong for them to kill Christopher Dorner?

Anyone say that a violent person threatening cops or other innocents shouldn't be killed? No, no one did. In fact, it's been explicitly said that it is only these types of people and situations where cops should be able to justifiably kill in order to protect themselves and innocents.

-Rick
17-08-2015, 07:42 AM
[Image: th?id=JN.eROBfxXlFm6Nj2TP6z3n8A&...;amp;h=300]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
17-08-2015, 07:43 AM
Black Lives Matter
(17-08-2015 07:37 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  So was is wrong for them to kill Christopher Dorner?

You seriously need to stop with the straw men by arguing something NO ONE said or implied.

-Rick
17-08-2015, 07:44 AM
(17-08-2015 07:39 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  

Anyone say that a violent person threatening cops or other innocents shouldn't be killed? No, no one did. In fact, it's been explicitly said that it is only these types of people and situations where cops should be able to justifiably kill in order to protect themselves and innocents.

What I am saying is there are people who do defend those type of people and get outraged that those type of people get killed by white cops because they are black. That's what bothers me.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-08-2015, 07:45 AM
Black Lives Matter
(17-08-2015 07:44 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 07:39 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Anyone say that a violent person threatening cops or other innocents shouldn't be killed? No, no one did. In fact, it's been explicitly said that it is only these types of people and situations where cops should be able to justifiably kill in order to protect themselves and innocents.

What I am saying is there are people who do defend those type of people and get outraged that those type of people get killed by white cops because they are black. That's what bothers me.

Who defended them? If you find a fringe person that does, what the hell does that matter? What does that have to do with BLM?

-Rick
17-08-2015, 07:48 AM
Black Lives Matter
How does Christopher Dorner being killed justifiably, mean that any and all other black people killed by cops were justified?

Do you automatically give cops benefit of the doubt as if they are clairvoyants?

Hell, cops around here don't even know common logic. I got a ticket last year for using my cell phone in the car (okay, fair enough). I indicated to the cop that I had just gotten a watch to keep myself from using my phone but old habits die hard. And the asshole said he could give me a ticket for looking at my wristwatch too. Think about that for a second. He doesn't understand intent of the law for the usage of electronic devices in cars. My fucking radio is an electronic device and by his logic, he could give me a ticket for changing stations.

-Rick
17-08-2015, 07:49 AM
(17-08-2015 07:45 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 07:44 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  What I am saying is there are people who do defend those type of people and get outraged that those type of people get killed by white cops because they are black. That's what bothers me.

Who defended them? If you find a fringe person that does, what the hell does that matter? What does that have to do with BLM?

Nevermind, ok I get it I'm wrong.

17-08-2015, 07:50 AM
Black Lives Matter
(17-08-2015 07:49 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 07:45 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Who defended them? If you find a fringe person that does, what the hell does that matter? What does that have to do with BLM?

Nevermind, ok I get it I'm wrong.

Okay good. I'm glad you see the confusion here. Thumbsup

-Rick