Black Women “Not Hot”

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: Black Women “Not Hot”
(16-12-2015 08:22 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(16-12-2015 06:31 AM)BnW Wrote:  Wellllllll.......

Here's the thing. The US government has gone to court many times in the past, and prevailed, on the argument that taking tax exempt status subjects private colleges to Constitutional protections. The most famous case is when they pulled the tax exempt status from Liberty University because they had a prohibition on mixed race dating. So, a violation of first amendment rights to free speech should result in a huge tax bill for this school.

It won't though. Enforcement against hurt feelings generally runs one way.

As a secondary point, for an institution of higher learning, one ostensibly built on the notion of critical thinking, to react this way is pretty sad. The inmates are running the asylum when it comes to universities and colleges.

It's the latest craze. People demanding the right to not be offended. Even at my job. They started this new policy during meetings that if someone is offended they raise their left hand, and the subject must be changed immediately. People were raising their hand over things that weren't really offensive. They would raise their hand if it was something they disagreed with. We honestly had a woman raise her hand over a comment someone said about a certain brand of television. She found it offensive that one of the guys said they prefer LG tv's over Sony. "That's offensive to me, I've always bought Sony TV's."

Anyone can be offended by anything. We might as well stop speaking out loud as a species.

It's dumb. Said people should grow thicker skin. Offense is taken, not given.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
16-12-2015, 08:56 AM
(16-12-2015 08:54 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(16-12-2015 08:22 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's the latest craze. People demanding the right to not be offended. Even at my job. They started this new policy during meetings that if someone is offended they raise their left hand, and the subject must be changed immediately. People were raising their hand over things that weren't really offensive. They would raise their hand if it was something they disagreed with. We honestly had a woman raise her hand over a comment someone said about a certain brand of television. She found it offensive that one of the guys said they prefer LG tv's over Sony. "That's offensive to me, I've always bought Sony TV's."

Anyone can be offended by anything. We might as well stop speaking out loud as a species.

It's dumb. Said people should grow thicker skin. Offense is taken, not given.

Agreed, still there's no need for some people to live their lives being dicks.
16-12-2015, 09:05 AM
(16-12-2015 08:22 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(16-12-2015 06:31 AM)BnW Wrote:  Wellllllll.......

Here's the thing. The US government has gone to court many times in the past, and prevailed, on the argument that taking tax exempt status subjects private colleges to Constitutional protections. The most famous case is when they pulled the tax exempt status from Liberty University because they had a prohibition on mixed race dating. So, a violation of first amendment rights to free speech should result in a huge tax bill for this school.

It won't though. Enforcement against hurt feelings generally runs one way.

As a secondary point, for an institution of higher learning, one ostensibly built on the notion of critical thinking, to react this way is pretty sad. The inmates are running the asylum when it comes to universities and colleges.

It's the latest craze. People demanding the right to not be offended. Even at my job. They started this new policy during meetings that if someone is offended they raise their left hand, and the subject must be changed immediately. People were raising their hand over things that weren't really offensive. They would raise their hand if it was something they disagreed with. We honestly had a woman raise her hand over a comment someone said about a certain brand of television. She found it offensive that one of the guys said they prefer LG tv's over Sony. "That's offensive to me, I've always bought Sony TV's."

I suggest you raise your left hand pretty much every time someone raises theirs. Drinking Beverage

Maybe raise your middle finger to emphasize the point. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
16-12-2015, 09:13 AM
(16-12-2015 08:56 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(16-12-2015 08:54 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  It's dumb. Said people should grow thicker skin. Offense is taken, not given.

Agreed, still there's no need for some people to live their lives being dicks.

People are going to do it anyway, and ya can't stop it. So all you can do is ignore it if there is no physical or a direct mental harm.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
16-12-2015, 09:46 AM
I don't see a problem with the guy saying black women aren't hot.....

It does the lovely ladies a favor by not wasting any time on the idiot......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
16-12-2015, 09:56 AM
Black Women “Not Hot”
I must admit that women of color are hot. I just fapped five times looking at this beauty.
[Image: e0411049492c698e4ef1c6e00aa7c094.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
16-12-2015, 10:48 AM
(16-12-2015 09:56 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I must admit that women of color are hot. I just fapped five times looking at this beauty.
[Image: e0411049492c698e4ef1c6e00aa7c094.jpg]

Flag on the play. Personal foul. Unnecessary roughness.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
16-12-2015, 07:48 PM
(16-12-2015 09:56 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I must admit that women of color are hot. I just fapped five times looking at this beauty.

Not amusing.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
16-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Zoe Saldana. Period. End of sentence.

[Image: zoe-saldana-star-trek.jpg]

And I totally, 100% agree about Jessica Williams. I crush on her, big-time.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-12-2015, 05:48 AM
(15-12-2015 03:57 PM)pablo Wrote:  Jessica Williams from The Daily Show. Smart, funny, and beautiful.

[Image: Jessica-Williams.jpg]

Her hotness shined in a fabulous pre daily show early role.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post