Black coffins and body bags to Puerto Rico

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2013, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 01:36 PM by KVron.)
Black coffins and body bags to Puerto Rico
I've seen in some media sites that thousands of coffins and body bags are arriving to Puerto Rico.

I found this video in a "serious" news site but I'm having problems with the video due to my IP address location and I'm too lazy to set up a proxy right now.

It's in spanish.

http://puertorico.univision.com/ultima-h...uerto-rico

Some say FEMA it's behind it because they know of some tsunami, epidemic or something like that. Others simply don't know. But it's strange anyway.

Do you know anything about this?

Moderators: If you think this should be moved to the "Skepticism, Pseudoscience, Conspiracy Theories and Other Bullshit" section please do your job and move it Tongue

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: Black coffins and body bags to Puerto
Simple.

As a new cost saving initiative, these 'disposal' items are reusable.

The US army found a new low cost centre for outsourcing their cleaning services.

Yes

Find all posts by this user
02-10-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Black coffins and body bags to Puerto
(02-10-2013 12:42 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Simple.

The US army found a new low cost centre for outsourcing their cleaning services.

Yes

But it seems there are thousands of those things. Were those coffins "dirty"? If so, where are the bodies?

Also I don't think bags are reusable. Coffins yes, but bags??

In some places they say there are more than 125,000. How did they count them? I have no idea.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

02-10-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: Black coffins and body bags to Puerto Rico
(02-10-2013 12:58 PM)KVron Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 12:42 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Simple.

Yes

But it seems there are thousands of those things. Were those coffins "dirty"? If so, where are the bodies?

In some places they say there are more than 125,000. How did they count them? I have no idea.

Why wouldn't the bags be re-usable? It's not like the new occupants are going to catch some deadly disease. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
02-10-2013, 02:32 PM
The conspiracy community has recently got into a bit of a tizz over October 1st. Allegedly thousands of people had dreams/visions of something bad happening on that date (like the Tsunamis mentioned etc etc) so they then mixed in some (admittedly interesting) information to do with orders that FEMA have made with a deadline of October 1st.

I imagine it is simply something to do with budgets and spending, nothing more, nothing less.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
02-10-2013, 02:57 PM
wut.

It's just the regularly scheduled harvest of unproductive members of society to provide feeding stock to our Glorious Reptiloid Overlords. Nothing to be concerned with.

... this is my signature!
02-10-2013, 03:04 PM
(02-10-2013 12:58 PM)KVron Wrote:  But it seems there are thousands of those things. Were those coffins "dirty"? If so, where are the bodies?

Where are these items supposedly coming from? In every US state I'm aware of, reusing a coffin is illegal. Selling an already used coffin is also illegal. There is no law, however, against using body bags multiple times (though it's not a good idea in general).

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
02-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Quote:How did they count them?

By using their toes as well as their fingers.

They tell me I'm the shit, I'm like 'duh...'
[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-10-2013, 01:20 PM
(02-10-2013 01:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why wouldn't the bags be re-usable? It's not like the new occupants are going to catch some deadly disease. Dodgy

A bag can be easily damaged and torn. I don't think those can be cleaned and then re-used.

I think it's cheaper and safer to the handlers (the new occupants won't put themselves into the bags) to use a new one.

03-10-2013, 01:28 PM
(02-10-2013 02:32 PM)bemore Wrote:  The conspiracy community has recently got into a bit of a tizz over October 1st. Allegedly thousands of people had dreams/visions of something bad happening on that date (like the Tsunamis mentioned etc etc) so they then mixed in some (admittedly interesting) information to do with orders that FEMA have made with a deadline of October 1st.

I imagine it is simply something to do with budgets and spending, nothing more, nothing less.

Well, October 1st is gone and no tsunamis, epidemics, UFO invasion or wars happened.

Those crackpots will find another date and with those coffins and bags in Puerto Rico, I can't wait to see another stupid conspiracy theory.