Black hole caused by photon energy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2016, 08:23 AM
Black hole caused by photon energy
I am kugelblitz.

That is an actual word, the definition of which is the title of this thread. I am a fellow atheist Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2016, 08:29 AM
RE: Black hole caused by photon energy
Shit...

I said welcome -- but it got sucked into the gravitational pull....

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
12-07-2016, 08:36 AM
(12-07-2016 08:29 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Shit...

I said welcome -- but it got sucked into the gravitational pull....

Wink

No problem Wink
12-07-2016, 09:05 AM
"Kugelblitz" is a German compound word that consists of the terms "Kugel" (ball) and "Blitz" (lightning). As common sense would dictate, we normally use that word to refer to a weather phenomenon known as "ball lightning" in English. I have no idea why scientists chose it to describe a particular type of black hole as well. Anyway, welcome to the forum. Sleepy

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
12-07-2016, 09:12 AM
(12-07-2016 09:05 AM)Vosur Wrote:  "Kugelblitz" is a German compound word that consists of the terms "Kugel" (ball) and "Blitz" (lightning). As common sense would dictate, we normally use that word to refer to a weather phenomenon known as "ball lightning" in English. I have no idea why scientists chose it to describe a particular type of black hole as well. Anyway, welcome to the forum. Sleepy

Thanks Smile

I don't know why either?
12-07-2016, 09:18 AM
so why are there no black holes formed when the enterprise fires its photon torpedoes? answer me that, sir!
12-07-2016, 09:42 AM
(12-07-2016 09:05 AM)Vosur Wrote:  "Kugelblitz" is a German compound word that consists of the terms "Kugel" (ball) and "Blitz" (lightning). As common sense would dictate, we normally use that word to refer to a weather phenomenon known as "ball lightning" in English. I have no idea why scientists chose it to describe a particular type of black hole as well. Anyway, welcome to the forum. Sleepy

One dark and stormy night, ...
We have, (in the old part of the house that my granny lived in, prior to renovations ... bla bla bla), a sleeping porch with a small round hole in a wall, made by "ball lightning" that "crackled in the window" and ''crackled out" the wall (which they left for posterity to see) ... I was always mad I wasn't there to see it happen. It did cause a fire.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning

Welcome KB ... sounds like a breakfast cereal for dem Krauts over dere.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
12-07-2016, 04:12 PM
Welcome KB. That sounds like a tricky way to produe a black hole. Not that there are any easy ones. Probably just as well.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
12-07-2016, 04:48 PM
Welcome, Kugelblitz!

"Ball Lightning" is also a 5th level Arcane spell, in D&D. Wink

(*Puts nerd card back in pocket.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
12-07-2016, 05:24 PM
Appropriate considering,

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user