Poll: Do black people have a rational fear about the restablishment of slavery?
yes
no
[Show Results]

Black people live in fear that slavery will be reinstituted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2016, 10:43 PM
RE: Black people live in fear that slavery will be reinstituted
(01-11-2016 10:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So the reason black people might not know these nuances isn't because they are all stupid, but because they haven't looked into it. Just because you don't know everything about everything doesn't make one stupid.

No. For black scholars to not review the economics of slavery and recognize that it is an inefficient practice in a society as advanced as the West, and to not denounce the fear-mongering, that I am identifying with VP Biden and Mr. Smiley, indicates that there are some major problems with black culture.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2016, 10:52 PM
(04-11-2016 10:43 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(01-11-2016 10:37 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So the reason black people might not know these nuances isn't because they are all stupid, but because they haven't looked into it. Just because you don't know everything about everything doesn't make one stupid.

No. For black scholars to not review the economics of slavery and recognize that it is an inefficient practice in a society as advanced as the West, and to not denounce the fear-mongering, that I am identifying with VP Biden and Mr. Smiley, indicates that there are some major problems with black culture.

Are you saying something I'd stupid and unlikely to occur based on its terrible economy nuances and ineffectiveness? Do you not see routine policies signed and proposed by many political already? That isn't enough of a factor to prevent something.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-11-2016, 11:08 AM
(04-11-2016 10:43 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  

Just because some black people aren't being nuanced doesn't mean every black person is stupid. Again you need evidence that every single black person is stupid in order to make that claim.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-11-2016, 11:39 AM
Proof:

All people are stupid.
All black people are people.
Therefore...

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
05-11-2016, 11:47 AM
(05-11-2016 11:39 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Proof:

All people are stupid.
Therefore...

[Image: 71b.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
05-11-2016, 11:48 AM
(05-11-2016 11:47 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(05-11-2016 11:39 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Proof:

All people are stupid.
Therefore...

[Image: 71b.jpg]

Yes