Bladerunner 2049

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2017, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 01:06 AM by Oaken.)
RE: Bladerunner 2049
Found this video regarding the different Blade Runner releases.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Here is the thing about potential...You either use your gift or your gift uses you. You are either a rocket or a bomb.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2017, 09:52 AM
Saw it on Friday. Loved it.
Find all posts by this user
10-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Saw it today and loved it. It did feel all of its almost 3 hours to me, but I think that was mainly because a guy a few seats down kept talking to himself. My only real issue with the movie itself is that the text for important keywords and locations was always in this burnt rust that was difficult to read against the dark background. Otherwise, a wonderfully crafted cyberpunk dystopian noir.

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
12-10-2017, 02:38 AM
(10-10-2017 03:34 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Saw it today and loved it. It did feel all of its almost 3 hours to me, but I think that was mainly because a guy a few seats down kept talking to himself. My only real issue with the movie itself is that the text for important keywords and locations was always in this burnt rust that was difficult to read against the dark background. Otherwise, a wonderfully crafted cyberpunk dystopian noir.

It is gonna sound like I am bragging but the screen I saw it on was so huge (and curved) that those words were almost lost on me. There was so much to see that I would then look to the corner and see that something was written there. The words were kinda weird. And, it felt long to me too. It might have been that the red wine I was drinking relaxed me a bit too much. Perhaps some caffeine would have been a better choice for this flick. That girl though. Man, she hit has a hard as a Terminator!

Here is the thing about potential...You either use your gift or your gift uses you. You are either a rocket or a bomb.