Blasphemy!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2016, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 02:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
Blasphemy!
Blasphemy I say. I AM the Anointed One. Goddamit.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Blasphemy!
It's almost as if he was making it all up as he went along.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
11-03-2016, 02:38 PM
Smite 'em both, Bob!
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
11-03-2016, 02:54 PM
It is almost physically painful for me to hear that crap. How can people just eat that up?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
11-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Wow, that preacher at the beginning really knows his stuff. He's mastered the art of strengthening his argument by speaking as slowly and grandiosely as possible, with random pregnant pauses right in the middle of every phrase to make sure the audience has enough time to repeat the last couple of words on a loop in their minds so it gets absorbed extra deep into their headmeat. This is a common technique employed by charismatic preachers in order to make their statements more factually inerrant. It's a neat little trick I learned from the pastor at my grandparents' church, and it really works. I tried it one time, and everything I said suddenly became 32.6% more correct. Cool

Glowww Rayyy Tooo Gaaaw Daaahhh

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 4 users Like cactus's post
11-03-2016, 03:05 PM
Don't worry, Girly. Anyone can just anoint themselves these days. All it takes is a little oil and some magic words.

I do always find it interesting (read: tragically comic) how the number of people claimed to be divinely inspired to political office is far, far smaller than the number who actually end up holding political office.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
11-03-2016, 03:42 PM
(11-03-2016 03:05 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Don't worry, Girly. Anyone can just anoint themselves these days. All it takes is a little oil and some magic words.

I do always find it interesting (read: tragically comic) how the number of people claimed to be divinely inspired to political office is far, far smaller than the number who actually end up holding political office.

Most people think it's the magic words that matter. They don't. It's the oil that matters. Hash oil to be specific.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-03-2016, 05:47 AM
(11-03-2016 03:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Most people think it's the magic words that matter. They don't. It's the oil that matters. Hash oil to be specific.

Indeed, oil matters.

[Image: tumblr_nu6h1rL6WM1tkdjrao1_1280.jpg]

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-03-2016, 08:07 AM
(12-03-2016 05:47 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 03:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Most people think it's the magic words that matter. They don't. It's the oil that matters. Hash oil to be specific.

Indeed, oil matters.

[Image: tumblr_nu6h1rL6WM1tkdjrao1_1280.jpg]

Tongue

Mmm... smells like Crisco®.

Tongue

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
12-03-2016, 08:42 AM
Bush Jr. claimed god wanted him as pres. Funny how these megalomaniacs all think a god would pick ONLY them - a prudent god would pick several knowing one would prevail even allowing for all that free voting will. Funnier still is NONE of those who actually did attain office as "god's chosen" ever issued a post-term synopsis of their accomplishment of what god wanted them there for.