Blasphemy!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: Blasphemy!
I'm surprised they go with the predictions ahead of time. Wouldn't that explicitly make them or God false prophets or Gasp false Gods if they fail to get in?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-03-2016, 11:04 AM
If we could just get a picture of Ted Cruz fucking a goat, then we'd wreck him.
12-03-2016, 11:12 AM
Hallelulah! Kiss me Jesus!
12-03-2016, 11:16 AM
(12-03-2016 08:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'm surprised they go with the predictions ahead of time. Wouldn't that explicitly make them or God false prophets or Gasp false Gods if they fail to get in?

I have never heard, nor could I imagine any one who has made a false prophecy to be ashamed or even embarrassed afterwards. Never, All these preachers who have set a date for God Jr to rappel down off the clouds and he never shows and no flinching by the prognosticator at all, never. Think back on it. There have been a dozen wide spread prophecies in the last 20 years, and none have come true, but never even an "Oops, my bad!"
12-03-2016, 03:10 PM
(12-03-2016 11:04 AM)Black Eagle Wrote:  If we could just get a picture of Ted Cruz fucking a goat, then we'd wreck him.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Hummmmm. Consider I don't think I've ever actually see Copland......

[Image: Copeland-Strang-Report-1.jpg]

....in the same room with......

[Image: Influence_headshot.jpg]

Mr. Influence from Dick Tracy at the exact same time. Could it be.....are they possibly one and the same? Consider

Dodgy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
13-03-2016, 06:53 AM
(12-03-2016 11:16 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(12-03-2016 08:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'm surprised they go with the predictions ahead of time. Wouldn't that explicitly make them or God false prophets or Gasp false Gods if they fail to get in?

I have never heard, nor could I imagine any one who has made a false prophecy to be ashamed or even embarrassed afterwards. Never, All these preachers who have set a date for God Jr to rappel down off the clouds and he never shows and no flinching by the prognosticator at all, never. Think back on it. There have been a dozen wide spread prophecies in the last 20 years, and none have come true, but never even an "Oops, my bad!"

I know, but most of those guys were end of the world predictors IIRC. Easy to dodge that when the world doesn't end. Just say "Oopsie, missed a trick with the calculations." This stuff isn't so easy to wriggle out of. I'd *love* to see one of these fuckers asked on TV if they were false prophets after their prediction tanks.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.