Blocked? What the hell?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Blocked? What the hell?
I logged on tonight, and was able to 'like' a comment. However, when I tried to post a reply, I got a message that I had been blocked. It is telling me I'm logged in, so what gives?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes beeglez's post
15-05-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Blocked? What the hell?
I've seen at least two other members complain about this. Not sure what it is, but I don't think it's intentional. Wink

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
(15-05-2014 09:23 PM)beeglez Wrote:  I logged on tonight, and was able to 'like' a comment. However, when I tried to post a reply, I got a message that I had been blocked. It is telling me I'm logged in, so what gives?

Me too, just once.
I thought ... "Ooooh, they figured out me and hoc are sock puppets". I mean come on. You KNOW I'm as cute as Ellen January. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
It was the forum sending you a message.

[Image: 29b7207bd4b4675cfe2c633d39474e11247a2925...6bc11b.jpg]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 6 users Like Crulax's post
15-05-2014, 09:29 PM
The specific thread I tried to comment on was the 'badass cat' thread in Coffeehouse
15-05-2014, 09:32 PM
(15-05-2014 09:28 PM)Crulax Wrote:  It was the forum sending you a message.

[Image: 29b7207bd4b4675cfe2c633d39474e11247a2925...6bc11b.jpg]

My post was awesome! I feel sorry for all of you because you can't see how brilliant and insightful it was! It would have been life changing

Laugh out load
[+] 3 users Like beeglez's post
15-05-2014, 09:52 PM
The first time I got that was posting on the Mafia thread. I was trying to post about Mafias and shooting people, so I just assumed I'd kinda overwhelmed it with keywords. loll

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
15-05-2014, 10:35 PM
Hmmm, I don't wanna get anyone's hopes up that I can fix anything but the very simplest of problems (anything that requires even a slight bit of knowledge or talent would need to be dealt with by Deep), but the next time someone gets a message like that can they please take a screenshot and either post it here or PM it to me? That way I can get an idea of exactly what it's doing.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
15-05-2014, 11:06 PM
(15-05-2014 10:35 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Hmmm, I don't wanna get anyone's hopes up that I can fix anything but the very simplest of problems (anything that requires even a slight bit of knowledge or talent would need to be dealt with by Deep), but the next time someone gets a message like that can they please take a screenshot and either post it here or PM it to me? That way I can get an idea of exactly what it's doing.

Extra point for knowing your limitations. Tongue

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-05-2014, 12:36 AM
I was blocked last night when I logged in and then tried to post. I, logged off, waited awhile and tried later with success. I don't know what the problem was either.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles