Blocking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Blocking
Is there a way to block Forum sections like "Sports" or "Gaming" when I click "View new posts"? I want to reduce clutter.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-01-2012, 12:28 PM
RE: Blocking
(12-01-2012 11:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  Is there a way to block Forum sections like "Sports" or "Gaming" when I click "View new posts"? I want to reduce clutter.

Hi, I'm Chas. I don't like fun.

Big Grin

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
12-01-2012, 03:48 PM
(12-01-2012 11:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  Is there a way to block Forum sections like "Sports" or "Gaming" when I click "View new posts"? I want to reduce clutter.

It doesn't look like there is unfortunatly.

The wise and powerful DeepThought may have the answer.

To summon him click your heels together three times, sing every second word in the macarena and sacrifice a goat inside a pentagram drawn in human blood, before feasting on a child.

If that doesn't work you could always try praying Tongue.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
12-01-2012, 04:08 PM
(12-01-2012 12:28 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  

Big Grin

Lol, hey I'm with Chas. I'm glad the forum exists for sports threads, but I do not wish to partake. Big Grin Gaming, however, must never be blocked. At all costs!

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
12-01-2012, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 04:17 PM by Chas.)
(12-01-2012 03:48 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

To summon him click your heels together three times, sing every second word in the macarena and sacrifice a goat inside a pentagram drawn in human blood, before feasting on a child.

Damn, I drew the pentagram in goat's blood; now I have an over-cooked baby and a demon running around the living room.

Big Grin

Hello, I'm Chas and I don't like plebeian fun.Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
12-01-2012, 04:35 PM
(12-01-2012 04:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  Damn, I drew the pentagram in goat's blood; now I have an over-cooked baby and a demon running around the living room.

That may be Deepthought.
Ask him a forum related question, If instead of an answer he trys to rip your face off, You've sang the macarena wrong and that is infact a demon!

Do you know what you've done wrong? You cooked the baby, Summonings like these always require you eat them raw and whole, you may need to dislocate your jaw like a snake does to do it.

Also You should probably leave the room, start running and reevaluate your beliefs as atheism is clearly wrong Tongue

12-01-2012, 04:47 PM
(12-01-2012 04:35 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(12-01-2012 04:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  Damn, I drew the pentagram in goat's blood; now I have an over-cooked baby and a demon running around the living room.

That may be Deepthought.
Ask him a forum related question, If instead of an answer he trys to rip your face off, You've sang the macarena wrong and that is infact a demon!

Do you know what you've done wrong? You cooked the baby, Summonings like these always require you eat them raw and whole, you may need to dislocate your jaw like a snake does to do it.

Also You should probably leave the room, start running and reevaluate your beliefs as atheism is clearly wrong Tongue

No, atheism is intact - it turns out it's Maxwell's demon.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
12-01-2012, 04:56 PM
(12-01-2012 04:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, atheism is intact - it turns out it's Maxwell's demon.

Thank the FSM for that. I almost picked up some rosary beads.

12-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Plebeian-schmebeian.
At times, I like focusing on only a few threads at a time... so a blocking feature might be cool to help with that.

Yea. I said it. [Image: 1.gif]

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
12-01-2012, 08:57 PM
(12-01-2012 04:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-01-2012 03:48 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

Damn, I drew the pentagram in goat's blood; now I have an over-cooked baby and a demon running around the living room.

Big Grin

Hello, I'm Chas and I don't like plebeian fun.Big Grin

Hi, I'm Chas and I say, "Let them eat cake!" Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My