Blocking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2012, 09:12 PM
RE: Blocking
(12-01-2012 11:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  Is there a way to block Forum sections like "Sports" or "Gaming" when I click "View new posts"? I want to reduce clutter.

Yup, you just skip past posts from "Sports" or "Gaming".

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-01-2012, 09:20 AM
Yeah there's no actual way within the system to do that currently. I suggest instead of todays posts, you go to the forum menu and click on the content you prefer to see whats new. Then you don't have to see anything offered up in the sports section etc.

[Image: tumblr_lo1kn9jeZZ1qbghtxo1_400.jpg]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
13-01-2012, 10:03 AM
(13-01-2012 09:20 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Yeah there's no actual way within the system to do that currently. I suggest instead of todays posts, you go to the forum menu and click on the content you prefer to see whats new. Then you don't have to see anything offered up in the sports section etc.

Ah... not gonna cater to our lazy asses... I see how ya are. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user