Blogs?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Blogs?
(21-12-2012 09:41 AM)Vera Wrote:  No, if you want to do it, you should do it. God knows (or doesn't, as he doesn't really exist Tongue) that there are plenty of idiots inundating us with their mindless crap, we can at least have someone smart do it.
You overestimate my intelligence. You have no idea how often my words are underlined by red scribbles, telling me I am an idiot who should invest in a dictionary.

Evolve
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2012, 09:46 AM
(21-12-2012 09:42 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  You overestimate my intelligence. You have no idea how often my words are underlined by red scribbles, telling me I am an idiot who should invest in a dictionary.
Oh, please, my computer spells worse than I do. And don't even get me started on its grammar, like the Passive Voice is somehow inherently wrong or evil No

I say go for it. Nowadays everyone is a blogger or a writer anyway and you do seem to have more interesting things to say than most of them Thumbsup

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
21-12-2012, 10:28 AM
scientosis.blogspot.com

It has begun, and I start off with something I was thinking about this morning, the creation "museum" and how it steals the hard work of real scientists.

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
21-12-2012, 10:36 AM
I have a blog, mainly for personal growth but I do like it when others take the time to read it & add their thoughts. Anyone care to share their blog URL with us here? I'm on WordPress, see my sig if interested....

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
21-12-2012, 12:31 PM
(21-12-2012 10:28 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  scientosis.blogspot.com

It has begun, and I start off with something I was thinking about this morning, the creation "museum" and how it steals the hard work of real scientists.
I would suggest you to choose a different font or a less contrasting background color. The current font, coupled with the white background, makes my head hurt after a while. Confused

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
21-12-2012, 12:36 PM
(21-12-2012 12:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(21-12-2012 10:28 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  scientosis.blogspot.com

I would suggest you to choose a different font or a less contrasting background color. The current font, coupled with the white background, makes my head hurt after a while. Confused
Alrighty then.

Evolve
21-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Try that

Evolve
21-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Wait, now try it

Evolve
21-12-2012, 12:45 PM
No, wait. NOW! Now. Now! N-n-n-now! Okay, NOW!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
21-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Dodgy It's a work in progress. I finally figured out how to put a picture as the background. It is the Alcova limestone from the Triassic and shows stromatolites!

Evolve