Blokes at the pool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2017, 11:12 AM
Blokes at the pool
So when I go to the swimming pool at the gym, almost every bloke does the same thing. In the pool, front crawl, as many lengths as possible. No screwing around. Front crawl front crawl FRONT CRAWL. They may as well get their nobs out and show us how big they are.

Women, on the other hand, seem to enjoy a nice breast stroke in my experience.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2017, 11:36 AM
RE: Blokes at the pool
One guy did breast stroke today. He was fucking with my generalizations so I ignored him.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
[+] 5 users Like Robvalue's post
10-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Shit... I always get my knob out in public swimming pools. Doesn't every bloke?

An' I always do the Aussie crawl... nuthin' else!

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
10-02-2017, 11:50 AM
Yeah, I get it out too.

It's important to do it right before you intended to leave.

10-02-2017, 11:54 AM
(10-02-2017 11:12 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  So when I go to the swimming pool at the gym, almost every bloke does the same thing. In the pool, front crawl, as many lengths as possible. No screwing around. Front crawl front crawl FRONT CRAWL. They may as well get their nobs out and show us how big they are.

Simple, direct, to the point.

Quote:Women, on the other hand, seem to enjoy a nice breast stroke in my experience.

We're not talking swimming any more, are we?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
10-02-2017, 12:34 PM
I don't know what the crawl is. I also would rather not expose myself in a public pool. Gasp

Y'all- put your knobs away, ffs. Blink
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post
10-02-2017, 12:38 PM
I hardly ever do the breaststroke and I'm female. I typically do the front crawl in a public swimming pool. In a private pool, I don't really do a ton of laps, although I like doing handstands on the bottom of the pool.

Luckily, all the public swimming pools I've been in have been knob free. I don't want to take a public bath with these people No and some knobs should remain under cover, especially old waterlogged ones.

[Image: 6a0.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
11-02-2017, 03:46 AM
(10-02-2017 12:34 PM)Emma Wrote:  I don't know what the crawl is. I also would rather not expose myself in a public pool. Gasp

Y'all- put your knobs away, ffs. Blink

The front crawl is where you raise an arm, bring it down into the water, and then push it backwards, while you raise the next arm to do the same thing. You're constantly pushing the water backwards at your side. It tends to be the fastest way to swim, but also the most tiring (except for the insanity which is the butterfly stroke).

I don't really get my nob/knob out. That would just be ridiculous. I run in naked in the first place.

[+] 3 users Like Robvalue's post
11-02-2017, 04:40 AM
It's great though, because every time I go swimming I get to experience a different pool.

11-02-2017, 05:04 AM
Cocks are cool. We get it. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post