Blood Moon tonight, and a crazy xtian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Blood Moon tonight, and a crazy xtian
(15-04-2014 01:47 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I didn't see it, didn't care either... I'm tired of seeing lunar eclipses, nothing ever happens.

I WANT MY APOCALYPSE!!! Evil_monster

You want Apocalypse Now?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
15-04-2014, 03:30 PM
(15-04-2014 03:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 01:47 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I didn't see it, didn't care either... I'm tired of seeing lunar eclipses, nothing ever happens.

I WANT MY APOCALYPSE!!! Evil_monster

You want Apocalypse Now?

that video is not available in my country...

[Image: racist1.gif]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like nach_in's post
15-04-2014, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2014 03:39 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
Knowing the amount of hunters moons seen in history, I think what ever god is supposed to use that as a sign to end the world is really really lazy. Damn shame to see that I am part of a species that wants its own home planet to be destroyed.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
15-04-2014, 04:00 PM
(15-04-2014 03:35 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Knowing the amount of hunters moons seen in history, I think what ever god is supposed to use that as a sign to end the world is really really lazy. Damn shame to see that I am part of a species that wants its own home planet to be destroyed.

If you have HBO, watch the second half of last weeks Vice.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
15-04-2014, 04:00 PM
(15-04-2014 03:35 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Knowing the amount of hunters moons seen in history, I think what ever god is supposed to use that as a sign to end the world is really really lazy. Damn shame to see that I am part of a species that wants its own home planet to be destroyed.

I think this explains the Fermi Paradox...

Aliens probably took one look at us and thought "fuck that"...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post
16-04-2014, 10:13 AM
(14-04-2014 01:33 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Sounds more like confirmation bias and BS to me.... of course with Faux News eating this shit up.

Amazing - absolutely amazing
1. 1492 can be considered the fall of Spain from the Morrish (Muslim) point of view. Therefore this may be Jihadist propaganda

2. In 1949- I was born
in 1967 - I discarded my virginity
In 2014 - I retired
Obvious earthshattering events that will live in history

3. Irony (from Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία (eirōneía), meaning "dissimulation, feigned ignorance"[1]), in its broadest sense, is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or event characterized by an incongruity, or contrast, between what the expectations of a situation are and what is really the case, with a third element, that defines that what is really the case is ironic because of the situation that led to it.

IT DOES NOT MEAN COINCIDENCE

4. John Hagee is a notorious Fascist Thumper. He believes that Hitler was doing god's will, and was descended from Esau, who sired a line of degenerate Jews. This is another case of the Thumper not actually reading the book. In Genesis 33.9 , Esau welcomes Jacob back with open arms and actually refuses his gifts "And Esau said: 'I have enough; my brother, let that which thou hast be thine."

It is amusing to watch these demagogues appear on the tube and make fools of themselves. However, the sad thing is that people actually believe them

The most preposterous notion that H. Sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all of history. - Lazarus Long

God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent -- it says so right
here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of
these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for
you. No checks, please. Cash and in small bills.
21-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Hobo It sure is a shame that nobody was actually on the moon during this eclipse with some cameras.
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post