Blood Moons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2016, 10:53 AM
RE: Blood Moons
(06-09-2016 09:25 AM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  So i was scrolling through Facebook and someone shared a post about the blood moons. yall first off i am VERY proud of myself.
i went to start freaking out as i normally do and then decided to just check it out.
of course the Christians had things to say like OMG its the last of the 4 blood moons get ready to hear the trumpets *praise Jesus*
when i gathered myself, it was from a year ago. now that i know it was a year ago i remember sitting outside staring at this stupid blood moon in total fear that we were all going to die, THANK YOU RELIGION.

but anyway i was wondering if anyone could tell me why the blood moons are so special to religion? i dont know if its just Christians or other religions really.

Blood moons and other such natural phenomena were confusing and scary to people back in ancient times because they didn't understand them. With many things that weren't understood yet they were attributed to a god or gods. Now these things have scientific explanations. Some people hold onto the old beliefs out of ignorance or fear or both.

When you see these thing talked about you can easily look up what's really going on...just stay away from religious sites who will only further confuse things as they want to keep the fear and ignorance going.

Do you still believe in Santa Claus? I would assume not. Once you learn the truth about things then you can let go of the BS.

Good grief...what religious sect were you raised in that causes you so much fear and anxiety?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-09-2016, 10:54 AM
(06-09-2016 10:18 AM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  ---
Yeah I know the verses I'm just curious why they used these as a sign?

Nature's artwork makes the best ad campaigns ...
Exploit the unknown, a little dash of fear, some recitation tie-ins and some splashy chant alongs ... you've got yourself the makings of a great system of control.

Don't forget ... can't have control without ubiquity. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
06-09-2016, 10:58 AM
(06-09-2016 09:25 AM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  So i was scrolling through Facebook and someone shared a post about the blood moons. yall first off i am VERY proud of myself.
i went to start freaking out as i normally do and then decided to just check it out.
of course the Christians had things to say l6ike OMG its the last of the 4 blood moons get ready to hear the trumpets *praise Jesus*
when i gathered myself, it was from a year ago. now that i know it was a year ago i remember sitting outside staring at this stupid blood moon in total fear that we were all going to die, THANK YOU RELIGION.

but anyway i was wondering if anyone could tell me why the blood moons are so special to religion? i dont know if its just Christians or other religions really.

The Christians were flipping out over the blood moons because they correlated with the Jewish holidays and historic Jewish events.

In the past, Christians hated us because they said we killed Jesus. Now they just smother us with love because they learned how to read and they figured out that Jesus was Jewish. So everything is about "Christianity's roots in Judaism" now.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
06-09-2016, 11:00 AM
(06-09-2016 10:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Good grief...what religious sect were you raised in that causes you so much fear and anxiety?

Christianity. Dodgy Just Christianity.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
06-09-2016, 11:02 AM
(06-09-2016 11:00 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 10:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Good grief...what religious sect were you raised in that causes you so much fear and anxiety?

I was raised Catholic (insert Catholics aren't really Christian diatribe here) and I don't ever recall hearing some of this crap. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-09-2016, 11:04 AM
(06-09-2016 10:44 AM)The Dark One Wrote:  I swear, I am just perpetually confused on TTA. I thought the moon was made of CHEESE, and now I find out it's blood. How in the world do you guys keep all this stuff straight?

The Cheese Moon was important because of the coming of the omniscient Pi Do, as foretold by the Great and Powerful Tom A. Toesoss, who was the originator of the Theory of Pi. The theory of Pi states that we are all just Peppy Roni's floating randomly in the Universe, also known as the Eternal Pi Ove-in.

One day will come the Great Construction, when all will be united.

But if the Moon is NOT cheese, my belief system is in tatters. What will I do?

SadcryfaceSadcryfaceSadcryfaceSadcryfaceSadcryfaceSadcryface

Did you say Pi Do? Forget the Cheese Moon.......let's all worship Pi Do. Drooling

[Image: black-berry-pie-horiz-b-1600.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
06-09-2016, 11:07 AM
(06-09-2016 11:00 AM)Aliza Wrote:  

baptist..
in georgia

the only thing they preach on is the end of the world. i learned about the other things in awanas and childrens church.
big church is the end of the world.
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
06-09-2016, 11:08 AM
(06-09-2016 10:58 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
of course the Christians had things to say l6ike OMG its the last of the 4 blood moons get ready to hear the trumpets *praise Jesus*

The Christians were flipping out over the blood moons because they correlated with the Jewish holidays and historic Jewish events.

In the past, Christians hated us because they said we killed Jesus. Now they just smother us with love because they learned how to read and they figured out that Jesus was Jewish. So everything is about "Christianity's roots in Judaism" now.

yes! thats what most of the comments on the page were
1) The Six-Day war in 1967-Jerusalem was liberated from Jordanian forces and reunified with Israel.
2) In 1948, when Israel declared its independence and became a state again.
3) In 1493, when Tomas de Torquemada began killing Jews during the Spanish Inquisition.

^ that comment to be exact.
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
06-09-2016, 11:10 AM
(06-09-2016 10:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
of course the Christians had things to say like OMG its the last of the 4 blood moons get ready to hear the trumpets *praise Jesus*

Blood moons and other such natural phenomena were confusing and scary to people back in ancient times because they didn't understand them. With many things that weren't understood yet they were attributed to a god or gods. Now these things have scientific explanations. Some people hold onto the old beliefs out of ignorance or fear or both.

When you see these thing talked about you can easily look up what's really going on...just stay away from religious sites who will only further confuse things as they want to keep the fear and ignorance going.

Do you still believe in Santa Claus? I would assume not. Once you learn the truth about things then you can let go of the BS.

Good grief...what religious sect were you raised in that causes you so much fear and anxiety?

i think ill have to do away with facebook all together.. or until i can get my mind to not panic so much.
it wasnt even a christian site that posted it.. its actually someone i thought wasnt religious. i think she was just posting it for the fun of a blood moon.. she didnt even look to see that it was dated for last year.
just when you click the pictures it shows the original comments off to the right so you cant miss them.
06-09-2016, 11:10 AM
Quote:Did you say Pi Do? Forget the Cheese Moon.......let's all worship Pi Do. Drooling

[Image: black-berry-pie-horiz-b-1600.jpg]

I have to spend an awful lot of time in the gym because of this Pi Do fella...I'm beginning to think he is the anticrust!
[+] 5 users Like The Dark One's post