Blood Moons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Blood Moons
I promise you I don't go looking for end time prophecies. I did ONCE and scared myself till I cried.. That was right around the time I started this website. The blood moon stuff just caught me off guard, I wasn't searching blood moon prophecies. I do what to understand things more but maybe this just isn't the time for me.
I have unfollowed everything on Facebook from my ex preacher, family members.. Christian bands that I love... Christian pages.. I can't figure out how to get the "left behind" movies to stop advertising..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2016, 07:55 PM
(07-09-2016 07:40 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  I promise you I don't go looking for end time prophecies. I did ONCE and scared myself till I cried.. That was right around the time I started this website. The blood moon stuff just caught me off guard, I wasn't searching blood moon prophecies. I do what to understand things more but maybe this just isn't the time for me.
I have unfollowed everything on Facebook from my ex preacher, family members.. Christian bands that I love... Christian pages.. I can't figure out how to get the "left behind" movies to stop advertising..

I do not claim to understand whatever was done to you to make you so fearful of things that aren't real. It's not part of my experience.

It is hard for me to accept that you really want to let this stuff go. What positive thing does believing in this stuff do for you? You come back to things like this time and time again. Do you think you are actually moving away from any of this nonsense?

And why can't you ignore an ad? I do it all the time online and on TV. Those ads pop up on your feed because it is something you have shown an interest in at some point. As you start looking at other things your ads will change. Mine do all the time and most of the time they are directly linked to something I have searched online or a story I have clicked on.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
07-09-2016, 08:20 PM
(06-09-2016 09:25 AM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  So i was scrolling through Facebook and someone shared a post about the blood moons. yall first off i am VERY proud of myself.
i went to start freaking out as i normally do and then decided to just check it out.

You keep doing it just like that. Stop yourself from freaking out and go do the research.

We're proud of you too. It's a good step in the right direction.
07-09-2016, 08:27 PM
(07-09-2016 07:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 07:40 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  I promise you I don't go looking for end time prophecies. I did ONCE and scared myself till I cried.. That was right around the time I started this website. The blood moon stuff just caught me off guard, I wasn't searching blood moon prophecies. I do what to understand things more but maybe this just isn't the time for me.

I do not claim to understand whatever was done to you to make you so fearful of things that aren't real. It's not part of my experience.

It is hard for me to accept that you really want to let this stuff go. What positive thing does believing in this stuff do for you? You come back to things like this time and time again. Do you think you are actually moving away from any of this nonsense?

And why can't you ignore an ad? I do it all the time online and on TV. Those ads pop up on your feed because it is something you have shown an interest in at some point. As you start looking at other things your ads will change. Mine do all the time and most of the time they are directly linked to something I have searched online or a story I have clicked on.

i do think im moving away from it actually, considering i dont cry myself to sleep anymore over prophecies.
the ad was likely because i used to follow Gods not dead.. i did ignore the ad and i clicked the "not relevant to me" button. it seems to have gone away.
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
07-09-2016, 08:29 PM
(07-09-2016 08:20 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 09:25 AM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  So i was scrolling through Facebook and someone shared a post about the blood moons. yall first off i am VERY proud of myself.
i went to start freaking out as i normally do and then decided to just check it out.

You keep doing it just like that. Stop yourself from freaking out and go do the research.

We're proud of you too. It's a good step in the right direction.

i mean i really do want to try to research things but maybe at the same time im just hurting myself.
07-09-2016, 08:39 PM
Blood Moon?

[Image: 610615-589642_front_1_.jpg]

Yeah, it was a pretty good expansion.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-09-2016, 10:21 PM
(07-09-2016 07:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Agreed. JA, download Fire Fox and set the controls for the heart of the sun...uh sorry, I just channeled some old Pink Floyd. You can block all kinds of crap with Fire Fox. Just set that shit to ignore until you can get a handle on it. Yes
07-09-2016, 10:32 PM
(07-09-2016 10:21 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 07:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I do not claim to understand whatever was done to you to make you so fearful of things that aren't real. It's not part of my experience.

Agreed. JA, download Fire Fox and set the controls for the heart of the sun...uh sorry, I just channeled some old Pink Floyd. You can block all kinds of crap with Fire Fox. Just set that shit to ignore until you can get a handle on it. Yes

For the moment I have decided my computer is strictly for gaming and this website. If I use Facebook on my phone I can't see all the ads and suggestions.. Or the news feed to the right.
I have stumbled upon more prophecy..
My Facebook news section had a link about WWI shells found in the Sea of Galilee.. But apparently the drought and receding waters is more than just a chance to find gun shells.. It's a sign of the messiah coming.
This time I kind of snorted and got off the computer.. I'm now looking at memes. No panic this time.
[+] 3 users Like Jewelarcher's post
08-09-2016, 01:47 AM
(07-09-2016 10:32 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  I have stumbled upon more prophecy..
My Facebook news section had a link about WWI shells found in the Sea of Galilee.. But apparently the drought and receding waters is more than just a chance to find gun shells.. It's a sign of the messiah coming.
This time I kind of snorted and got off the computer.. I'm now looking at memes. No panic this time.

Oh man that's good shit! Laugh out load

Though, to be fair, Global Climate Change (the source of the drying-up rivers/lakes, etc.) probably is a sign of the end times... just not in the way that Christians think.

Can you imagine if these wacked-out people put this creativity into inventing stuff or finding solutions to geopolitical/sociological problems, instead of figuring out ways to read The End Is Near is sheep entrails, so to speak? Sheesh!

I'm glad you recognized how stupid their claim was and finally had a laugh. Way to make progress, kid. I'm proud of you.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
08-09-2016, 02:40 AM
(07-09-2016 10:32 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  This time I kind of snorted and got off the computer.. I'm now looking at memes. No panic this time.
Yeah! Flex

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post