Poll: Undie yes or Undie no
I wear briefs
I wear boxers
I wear panties
I freeball/freevag it
Avocado
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Bloomers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Bloomers
A single guy who was vacationing in the Bahamas couldn’t seem to make it with any of the girls. So he asked the local lifeguard for some advice.

"Mate, it's obvious," says the lifeguard, "you're wearing them old baggy swimming trunks that make ya look like an old geezer. They're years outta style. Your best bet is to grab yourself a pair of Speedos - about two sizes too small - and drop a fist-sized avocado down inside 'em. I'm tellin' ya... you'll have all the babes ya want!"

The following weekend, the dude hits the beach with his spanking new tight Speedos, and his fist-sized avocado. Everybody on the beach was disgusted as he walked by, covering their faces, turning away, laughing, looking sick!

So he went back to the lifeguard again and asked him, "What's wrong now?" "Damn, Mate!" said the lifeguard, “The avocado goes in front!!"

Names were changed to protect the innocent. No idea why I thought this belonged here.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Full Circle's post
10-02-2017, 08:59 PM
(10-02-2017 06:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-02-2017 06:25 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Geeze, I especially wear some thick cotton boy panties under my yoga pants. Cause...well....ya know..... this......

[Image: aacb6f928810323cafe258450ecbee6f.jpg]

[Image: camel-toe.jpg]

Yuppppp Laugh out load

Nope. The only endangered species I have no problem with isthe mooseknuckle.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
10-02-2017, 10:24 PM
I haz a sad.

One, I wear boxer briefs. Two, when I think 'bloomers' this is what comes to mind...

[Image: b15905_1.jpg]

...sportswear worn by schoolgirls in Japan for gym class. For the record, this is over and above any other underwear. Thanks animation majors in college!

[Image: latest?cb=20130720020253]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-02-2017, 05:56 AM
I usually wear briefs but... when I go running I'm freeeee Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-02-2017, 09:10 AM
(11-02-2017 05:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  I usually wear briefs but... when I go running I'm freeeee Smile

Doesn't everything flop about? Tongue Laugh out load I would think running would be the time to employ the briefs. Consider

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
11-02-2017, 09:19 AM
(10-02-2017 10:24 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I haz a sad.

One, I wear boxer briefs. Two, when I think 'bloomers' this is what comes to mind...

[Image: b15905_1.jpg]

...sportswear worn by schoolgirls in Japan for gym class. For the record, this is over and above any other underwear. Thanks animation majors in college!

[Image: latest?cb=20130720020253]

Bloomers were named after this gal, Amelia Bloomer. She got sick and tired of wearing hoop skirts and all the crap Victorian women had to wear and came up with these puffy pants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelia_Bloomer

[Image: 8a66b696fffb23105d85fd0550ff9f9d.jpg]

She was an early Women's Rights advocate but her creative pants were laughed at and ridiculed. Before women wore bloomers under their dresses they wore nothing, no underpants of any kind. It made it easier to pee in those huge skirts and dresses.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-02-2017, 09:26 AM
Just FYI: My option wasn't on the list.

Consider

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2017, 09:32 AM
(10-02-2017 06:27 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-02-2017 06:25 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Geeze, I especially wear some thick cotton boy panties under my yoga pants. Cause...well....ya know..... this......

Yuppppp Laugh out load

[Image: 13248915_1017856968250979_1737964111_n.j...OQ%3D%3D.2]

Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
11-02-2017, 09:34 AM
(11-02-2017 09:26 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Just FYI: My option wasn't on the list.

Consider

What is your option? I'm almost afraid to ask Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-02-2017, 09:49 AM
Boxes.

Erm, I mean boxers.

There must be plenty of boxing going on in there, I'm always having to step in and separate them.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post