Blowhard trust fund bully is an act and COWARD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2016, 09:30 AM
Blowhard trust fund bully is an act and COWARD
YES Trump is an act, unfortunately a VERY DANGEROUS ACT. If JFK or Reagan made the same insane Tweets to our enemies we would have been in a nuclear war back then. YES Trump IS dangerous so much so that 50 FORMER REPUBLICAN LAW AGENTS called him dangerous.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=ch...unce+trump

Imagine if that asshole spoke in a State of The Union Address or spoke the same way in front of the United Nations, the same way he ran his campaign.

"Muslims should be banned".... "China is ripping us off".... "Mexicans are rapists, although I am sure some are good"....... When you are rich women let you do that"

What his supporters don't seem to understand is that because of his language, anything right he might have said is USELESS. WWE and Jerry Springer may be fine for cable TV but is NOT ok for diplomacy foreign or domestic.

But it isn't that he or the GOP have gotten anything right in any case. I could live with the mess Bush Jr made, that we survived. But trust fund bully and brat has no filter. Not having a filter is TOXIC for global diplomacy. Never has any politician talked with that level of dangerous demagoguery, not since the days of Jim Crow and McCarthism. Nixion kept his bigotry to himself. Ford never spoke like Trump, neither Reagan, or Bush Sr or even Bush jr.

TRUMP used the same demagoguery of WW2 Germany, of Castro selling hyper nationalism, blind loyalty and promises of utopias.

TRUMP is not a left or right issue. Trump is not an economic argument. Trump is dangerous. And I hoped that there was some decency still left in the GOP when Mitt and Nikki RIGHTFULLY condemned him only to now kiss his ass.

NO I don't want that fucker harmed, I think he can and will hang himself eventually with his own actions and words. But, we still have one last option all be it a long shot.

TRUMP is what the founders had in mind with the electoral college. Now isn't it funny that that same asshole bitched about the Electoral College when Obama won, but now, not so much. There is a not so well known OPTION in the Constitution, that if enough people put pressure on congress COULD WORK. Yes it is a long shot.

The Electoral College, as originally written DID NOT bind electors to the voters. Laws in some states binding them to that came later, but NOT ALL. If some flip, no it may not change anything. But at a minimum IT SHOULD act as a warning shot to Trump to clean up his act.

I am still accept and trust and hope the CIA and FBI and Secret Service will protect the process AS WE SHOULD, but part of that process is protecting the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic. THAT includes they keep an eye on him too. That means if he fucks up we owe it to our process that he be held to account.

I cannot change his win by myself. I do however think he is stupid enough to get caught so my only "resistance" is my voice.

JFK "And you can tell Khrushchev to go fuck himself"

Reagan, "Gorbachev, go fuck yourself and tear down that wall".

YOU ELECTED THIS FUCKER, now do us all a favor, PUT A FUCKING MUZZLE on him so he doesn't blow up the planet.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Blowhard trust fund bully is an act and COWARD
Are you forgetting Ronnie Raygun's occasional dumbshit thing to say???

like --

"We have just passed legislation that outlaws the Soviet Union. The bombing begins in 5 minutes"..............

Yup -- "The Great Communicator" really said that stupid shit......

And he was once a Democrat...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
27-11-2016, 09:49 AM
(27-11-2016 09:34 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Are you forgetting Ronnie Raygun's occasional dumbshit thing to say???

like --

"We have just passed legislation that outlaws the Soviet Union. The bombing begins in 5 minutes"..............

Yup -- "The Great Communicator" really said that stupid shit......

And he was once a Democrat...

Hey fuckface, nobody is asking you to listen to me. I could give one fuck less if you do. But Trump has garnered the condemnation of REPUBLICANS dumbass.

Now again, pull your head out of your ass and ask yourself if you would have liked it if Obama had used the same language IN OFFICE.

President Obama "We should bomb the shit out of Iran"

President Obama, "Mexicans are rapists, I am sure some of them are good"

President Obama, " Grab them by the pussy, when you are rich you can do that".

NOW don't fucking hand me any bullshit that you would find that acceptable IN OFFICE.

You are one deluded fuck if you cant even listen to SECURITY EXPERTS whom are NOT liberals.

This is NOT his personal reality show. But he is treating it as such. TRUMP is not a left or right issue or an economic issue. He cannot nor should use Twitter as if he were Rush Limbaugh or Howard Stern or Bill Maher. He is no longer a private citizen. He cannot talk in office the way he has run his campaign. This is no game.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
27-11-2016, 09:55 AM
He is just going to keep tweeting and making youtube clips and avoid the press altogether. When he does deign to grant an audience, it will be huge and enormous and the best.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-11-2016, 10:02 AM
(27-11-2016 09:55 AM)Dom Wrote:  He is just going to keep tweeting and making youtube clips and avoid the press altogether. When he does deign to grant an audience, it will be huge and enormous and the best.

He literally is the schoolyard bully but only now he is in a seat of power. He talks like a self entitled brat who thinks everyone wants to be like him. I grew up with nothing but bullies on my street. I was bullied, and I can spot one anywhere.

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
27-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Ever consider anger management classes there bud???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-11-2016, 10:43 AM
(27-11-2016 10:33 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ever consider anger management classes there bud???

*softly whispers*
It's going to be a loooooong four years.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 9 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-11-2016, 10:53 AM
(27-11-2016 10:43 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 10:33 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ever consider anger management classes there bud???

*softly whispers*
It's going to be a loooooong four years.

LOL

Spot on as usual Moms....

27-11-2016, 11:35 AM
It's football time and the Cardinals play in 30 minutes. Then I'm taking the wife out for her big 29th birthday.

But I'll be back to this thread tomorrow after my hangover goes away.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
27-11-2016, 02:04 PM
(27-11-2016 11:35 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's football time and the Cardinals play in 30 minutes. Then I'm taking the wife out for her big 29th birthday.

But I'll be back to this thread tomorrow after my hangover goes away.

And we'll be waiting in such suspense for your input. Drinking Beverage

Tell your wife happy birthday for us though, have a good time and be careful.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post