Blowhard trust fund bully is an act and COWARD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Blowhard trust fund bully is an act and COWARD
(27-11-2016 10:43 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 10:33 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ever consider anger management classes there bud???

*softly whispers*
It's going to be a loooooong four years.

It already has, and it hasn't even started yet. No
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
27-11-2016, 02:38 PM
(27-11-2016 09:34 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Are you forgetting Ronnie Raygun's occasional dumbshit thing to say???

like --

"We have just passed legislation that outlaws the Soviet Union. The bombing begins in 5 minutes"..............

Yup -- "The Great Communicator" really said that stupid shit......

And he was once a Democrat...

Except what Reagan said was a joke, a clear joke, during a pre-broadcast warmup in which he did not realize the mic was already recording. And contrary to popular belief, it wasn't broadcast but was leaked later by others. It was only a cultural misunderstanding that led to it becoming an issue... and then only with one Soviet Army group in the far east (boonies) region of Russia, whose leaders were tone-deaf and had an alert that lasted all of 30 minutes. A Russian paper later chastised the

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_begin_b...ve_minutes

I'm more inclined to compare Trump's lack of scientific knowledge with Regan's, and what the consequences of that might be in terms of the charlatans who give pseudoscientific cover to the companies who seek to be able to rape and pillage the planet without restriction by lying to the President about reality.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
27-11-2016, 02:38 PM
(27-11-2016 02:04 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 11:35 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's football time and the Cardinals play in 30 minutes. Then I'm taking the wife out for her big 29th birthday.

But I'll be back to this thread tomorrow after my hangover goes away.

And we'll be waiting in such suspense for your input. Drinking Beverage

Tell your wife happy birthday for us though, have a good time and be careful.

And tell your missus that she is at the perfect time of life!

Happy birthday to the lady Big Grin

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
27-11-2016, 04:58 PM
(27-11-2016 11:35 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's football time and the Cardinals play in 30 minutes. Then I'm taking the wife out for her big 29th birthday.

But I'll be back to this thread tomorrow after my hangover goes away.

I've been 29 a long time. Heh.

Hope your wife had a great day.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-11-2016, 05:23 PM
Hobo

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
27-11-2016, 05:24 PM
(27-11-2016 02:38 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 09:34 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Are you forgetting Ronnie Raygun's occasional dumbshit thing to say???

like --

"We have just passed legislation that outlaws the Soviet Union. The bombing begins in 5 minutes"..............

Yup -- "The Great Communicator" really said that stupid shit......

And he was once a Democrat...

Except what Reagan said was a joke, a clear joke, during a pre-broadcast warmup in which he did not realize the mic was already recording. And contrary to popular belief, it wasn't broadcast but was leaked later by others. It was only a cultural misunderstanding that led to it becoming an issue... and then only with one Soviet Army group in the far east (boonies) region of Russia, whose leaders were tone-deaf and had an alert that lasted all of 30 minutes. A Russian paper later chastised the

I'm more inclined to compare Trump's lack of scientific knowledge with Regan's, and what the consequences of that might be in terms of the charlatans who give pseudoscientific cover to the companies who seek to be able to rape and pillage the planet without restriction by lying to the President about reality.

I suspect you're right about Trump's lack of scientific knowledge...... He, like Raygun both figure they can simply surround themselves with experts, and apply their acting skills to the job..... Unfortunately -- it's a GIGO situation.... Raygun, like Trump won't be able to tell good advice from bad........ They were/are both opportunistic phonies -- who belonged to first the ( D ) party, then to gain votes - the ( R ) party......

Ultimately - (my point here) - is a loose cannon is a loose cannon --- and you're not going to be able to predict what it does ---- regardless of the ( D ) or ( R ) after the name.......

Trump will probably even do something good along the way.....

I doubt he'll notice though....... It'll be just a happy accident...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 6 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-11-2016, 08:25 PM
(27-11-2016 05:24 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 02:38 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Except what Reagan said was a joke, a clear joke, during a pre-broadcast warmup in which he did not realize the mic was already recording. And contrary to popular belief, it wasn't broadcast but was leaked later by others. It was only a cultural misunderstanding that led to it becoming an issue... and then only with one Soviet Army group in the far east (boonies) region of Russia, whose leaders were tone-deaf and had an alert that lasted all of 30 minutes. A Russian paper later chastised the

I suspect you're right about Trump's lack of scientific knowledge...... He, like Raygun both figure they can simply surround themselves with experts, and apply their acting skills to the job..... Unfortunately -- it's a GIGO situation.... Raygun, like Trump won't be able to tell good advice from bad........ They were/are both opportunistic phonies -- who belonged to first the ( D ) party, then to gain votes - the ( R ) party......

Ultimately - (my point here) - is a loose cannon is a loose cannon --- and you're not going to be able to predict what it does ---- regardless of the ( D ) or ( R ) after the name.......

Sadly, this is the best analysis of the Trump Presidency I've seen yet. *sigh*

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
27-11-2016, 09:19 PM
(27-11-2016 05:24 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 02:38 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Except what Reagan said was a joke, a clear joke, during a pre-broadcast warmup in which he did not realize the mic was already recording. And contrary to popular belief, it wasn't broadcast but was leaked later by others. It was only a cultural misunderstanding that led to it becoming an issue... and then only with one Soviet Army group in the far east (boonies) region of Russia, whose leaders were tone-deaf and had an alert that lasted all of 30 minutes. A Russian paper later chastised the

That's a pretty close assessment, Online. But I think the difference between Reagan and trump is that Reagan, even though he was a clown, had a more normal sense how he related to the world around him. Trump, in his narcissistic fog thinks the world owes him something.....simply because he's donald j trump.

I really don't think he has the slightest concern for the average middle class person. Trumps rhetoric is all about persuading others that HE is the greatest, the best and the biggest cock of the walk. Each vote was just another little trophy for Donald J Trump.

I really believe trump is mentally ill but because he's lived his entire life in gilded luxury, surrounded by blind, sycophant, ass kissers, no one has ever recognized it. I think, I even hope, that trumps mental illness will become more and more acute, to the point of being so blatant that even his followers finally see it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
28-11-2016, 12:27 AM
(27-11-2016 09:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  That's a pretty close assessment, Online. But I think the difference between Reagan and trump is that Reagan, even though he was a clown, had a more normal sense how he related to the world around him. Trump, in his narcissistic fog thinks the world owes him something.....simply because he's donald j trump.

I really don't think he has the slightest concern for the average middle class person. Trumps rhetoric is all about persuading others that HE is the greatest, the best and the biggest cock of the walk. Each vote was just another little trophy for Donald J Trump.

I really believe trump is mentally ill but because he's lived his entire life in gilded luxury, surrounded by blind, sycophant, ass kissers, no one has ever recognized it. I think, I even hope, that trumps mental illness will become more and more acute, to the point of being so blatant that even his followers finally see it.

Reagan, toward the end of his presidency was starting to show early signs of senility and Alzheimer which was officially diagnosed in 1994. This was presented as an explanation for some of his more outlandis behavior toward the end of his presidency. Considering Trump's age, sex, lifestyle, family medical history and the stress and pressure of being POTUS (its a very unhealthy job) I would not be surprised to see Trump's rethoric going more insane as the year passes, especially if he is re-elected. Age is no more tender with the brain than any other part of the body. The problem is that you can't hide it with capillary implants.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
28-11-2016, 08:22 AM
(28-11-2016 12:27 AM)epronovost Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 09:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  That's a pretty close assessment, Online. But I think the difference between Reagan and trump is that Reagan, even though he was a clown, had a more normal sense how he related to the world around him. Trump, in his narcissistic fog thinks the world owes him something.....simply because he's donald j trump.

Reagan, toward the end of his presidency was starting to show early signs of senility and Alzheimer which was officially diagnosed in 1994. This was presented as an explanation for some of his more outlandis behavior toward the end of his presidency. Considering Trump's age, sex, lifestyle, family medical history and the stress and pressure of being POTUS (its a very unhealthy job) I would not be surprised to see Trump's rethoric going more insane as the year passes, especially if he is re-elected. Age is no more tender with the brain than any other part of the body. The problem is that you can't hide it with capillary implants.

Reagan was 69 years old (almost 70) when he was elected.

Trump beats that number by roughly six months. He's already 70.