Blowhard trust fund bully is an act and COWARD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Blowhard trust fund bully is an act and COWARD
(28-11-2016 12:27 AM)epronovost Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 09:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  That's a pretty close assessment, Online. But I think the difference between Reagan and trump is that Reagan, even though he was a clown, had a more normal sense how he related to the world around him. Trump, in his narcissistic fog thinks the world owes him something.....simply because he's donald j trump.

I really don't think he has the slightest concern for the average middle class person. Trumps rhetoric is all about persuading others that HE is the greatest, the best and the biggest cock of the walk. Each vote was just another little trophy for Donald J Trump.

I really believe trump is mentally ill but because he's lived his entire life in gilded luxury, surrounded by blind, sycophant, ass kissers, no one has ever recognized it. I think, I even hope, that trumps mental illness will become more and more acute, to the point of being so blatant that even his followers finally see it.

Reagan, toward the end of his presidency was starting to show early signs of senility and Alzheimer which was officially diagnosed in 1994. This was presented as an explanation for some of his more outlandis behavior toward the end of his presidency. Considering Trump's age, sex, lifestyle, family medical history and the stress and pressure of being POTUS (its a very unhealthy job) I would not be surprised to see Trump's rethoric going more insane as the year passes, especially if he is re-elected. Age is no more tender with the brain than any other part of the body. The problem is that you can't hide it with capillary implants.

Especially since he is a malignant narcissist. It will be a lot more pronounced than with Reagan if and when it happens - they tend to totally unravel.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-11-2016, 01:32 PM
(28-11-2016 12:27 AM)epronovost Wrote:  Reagan, toward the end of his presidency was starting to show early signs of senility and Alzheimer which was officially diagnosed in 1994. This was presented as an explanation for some of his more outlandis behavior toward the end of his presidency. Considering Trump's age, sex, lifestyle, family medical history and the stress and pressure of being POTUS (its a very unhealthy job) I would not be surprised to see Trump's rethoric going more insane as the year passes, especially if he is re-elected. Age is no more tender with the brain than any other part of the body. The problem is that you can't hide it with capillary implants.
Agreed, I don't see capillary implants working at all - that cranial cavity is too overcrowded with ego so there's no room. No

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
29-11-2016, 04:21 PM
(27-11-2016 09:49 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Hey fuckface, nobody is asking you to listen to me. I could give one fuck less if you do.

Do you have any other setting to the most basic of criticisms?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
29-11-2016, 04:49 PM
(27-11-2016 11:35 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's football time and the Cardinals play in 30 minutes. Then I'm taking the wife out for her big 29th birthday.

But I'll be back to this thread tomorrow after my hangover goes away.

Be sure and take yer guns.
Ya never know when a desperado varmint will come through the saloon doors.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.