Blowjob FINALLY has enough rep points to neg rep Bucky

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: Blowjob FINALLY has enough rep points to neg rep Bucky
(28-11-2013 05:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  Well, he only got above zero by whining so piteously that the fucking bleeding hearts gave him sympathy reps. Drinking Beverage

I think I got my rapid rep increase by making the point to enough people that there is a double standard.

It seems to me that Bucky started this thread to coax people into taking those "sympathy" reps away.....but you're more than happy to give him a pass on it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2013, 10:22 PM
(28-11-2013 10:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 05:43 PM)Chas Wrote:  Well, he only got above zero by whining so piteously that the fucking bleeding hearts gave him sympathy reps. Drinking Beverage

I think I got my rapid rep increase by making the point to enough people that there is a double standard.

It seems to me that Bucky started this thread to coax people into taking those "sympathy" reps away.....but you're more than happy to give him a pass on it.

I don't know Bucky's motivation. I do, however, stand by my statement.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
28-11-2013, 10:26 PM
(28-11-2013 10:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 10:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I think I got my rapid rep increase by making the point to enough people that there is a double standard.

I don't know Bucky's motivation. I do, however, stand by my statement.

You don't know Bucky's motivation for starting this thread but you know everyone else's motivation for increasing my rep? Drinking Beverage
28-11-2013, 10:34 PM

What is the double standard?
28-11-2013, 10:35 PM

lolz

n00b

Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
28-11-2013, 10:39 PM
(28-11-2013 10:26 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 10:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  I don't know Bucky's motivation. I do, however, stand by my statement.

You don't know Bucky's motivation for starting this thread but you know everyone else's motivation for increasing my rep? Drinking Beverage

It is a fact that you whined piteously. It is my conclusion that their weak hearts bled for you.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
28-11-2013, 10:44 PM

AKA bitchin' and whinin'.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
28-11-2013, 10:58 PM
(28-11-2013 10:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  What is the double standard?

I claim it is harder for theists to accumulate positive rep on this forum then atheists.

Chas has selective memory...if you read the thread in question you will see the reason I "whined" is because some people were making a big deal about me having a negative rep(I was minus 8 minus 9 at the time). Others made an issue about my rep first, but Chas gives them a pass because he is in that clique. If I counter the claims of that clique...I'm whining....in his mind at least.
28-11-2013, 10:59 PM
(28-11-2013 10:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 10:34 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  What is the double standard?

I claim it is harder for theists to accumulate positive rep on this forum then atheists.

Chas has selective memory...if you read the thread in question you will see the reason I "whined" is because some people were making a big deal about me having a negative rep(I was minus 8 minus 9 at the time). Others made an issue about my rep first, but Chas gives them a pass because he is in that clique. If I counter the claims of that clique...I'm whining....in his mind at least.

Another of your imaginative interpretations of reality. Drinking Beverage

[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
28-11-2013, 11:05 PM
(28-11-2013 10:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 10:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I claim it is harder for theists to accumulate positive rep on this forum then atheists.

Another of your imaginative interpretations of reality. Drinking Beverage

I'm not the one pretending not to know Bucky's motivations right after claiming to know everyone else's.

Re-read that thread Chas.....you guys brought up my reputation first and used the fact that it was negative to downplay what I had to say. Your clique opened the door for me to point out the double standard.