Blowjob FINALLY has enough rep points to neg rep Bucky

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2013, 01:41 AM
RE: Blowjob FINALLY has enough rep points to neg rep Bucky
(29-11-2013 01:09 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(29-11-2013 12:45 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  And how many threads are you going to turn into a whine-fest? If someone gives you shit, give 'im shit back.

Read this thread. Chas claimed I whined to get my rep increase. Am I not allowed to disagree with him? If I am allowed to disagree with him am I not allowed to make my case? I'm sorry if my case sounds like whining to you, but remember...Chas brought this subject up....not me.

HOC, Why is it everytime I make my case in response to an accusation, you always whine about it?

The only case you're making is that you're a whiner. You haven't made a case for any claim you have made (even the double standard whine is questionable as your name is fucking ridiculous), what you claim to be victory is merely people tiring of your noise and retiring from the field of battle.

Besides, I don't whine, I bitch. (And on occasion, piss and moan.)

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-11-2013, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2013 08:22 PM by Dark Light.)
Lots of whiners and wieners here. Nothing new.

I just happen to be a wiener.

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
29-11-2013, 04:00 AM
(29-11-2013 02:05 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Lots of whiners and wieners here. Nothing new.

[Image: 20081209-hot-dog.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-11-2013, 04:52 AM
(29-11-2013 04:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-11-2013 02:05 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Lots of whiners and wieners here. Nothing new.

[Image: 20081209-hot-dog.jpg]

I'm going to assume that means you think I'm about the cutest thing ever. Thumbsup

29-11-2013, 06:13 AM
(28-11-2013 10:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I claim it is harder for theists to accumulate positive rep on this forum then atheists.

I give positive rep when I read a comment that I like a lot. It has nothing to do with the person who said it, really. I don't rep because I like or dislike people, they have to say something that strikes a chord with me.

Then, of course, I don't rep everyone who says something I like a lot, sometimes I am otherwise busy and then forget and what not. So it is still somewhat capricious.

But it definitely has nothing to do with being a theist or atheist or whatever.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-11-2013, 06:35 AM
(29-11-2013 04:52 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(29-11-2013 04:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: 20081209-hot-dog.jpg]

I'm going to assume that means you think I'm about the cutest thing ever. Thumbsup

If you happen to be the dog in that picture, then yes.

29-11-2013, 07:44 AM
(29-11-2013 12:34 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-11-2013 11:54 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Hmm....
I give rep to people who I either really like for some reason or other or they generally say things I agree with. So by my standards, yes, it is harder for a theist to get reps. It is not a double standard though. It's just that I don't usually agree with theists, so to catch my attention a theist would have to make an extra effort.

So you agree with my claim that it is harder for theists to gain positive rep but disagree with me calling it a double standard? When I say "double standard" I am talking about a combination of the phenomena you describe as well as other phenomena. For instance in the "I and I got banned" thread. Bucky ridiculed my name. Everyone simply ignored it. I ridiculed Bucky's name and I got called out for it......by a mod. Why is it okay for Bucky to ridicule someone else but not me?

In this thread Bucky called me a "fool" and claimed I haven't said anything intelligent.....which obviously poor, trollish behavior....and it gets ignored. Were I to start trashing Bucky back....well then I am just being an arrogant ass, or a troll, or weak minded....that's the double standard.

What you describe is a double standard but has nothing to with rep...
29-11-2013, 07:47 AM
(28-11-2013 11:15 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Heywood, you got a sympathy fuck. And Bucky wrote this thread because he has a petulant steak. No mysteries here.

I prefer my steak medium petulant. Big Grin

Blowjob, I forgive you for being the biggest clueless whiner on Planet Earth.
Get lost.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
29-11-2013, 07:50 AM
(29-11-2013 06:35 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-11-2013 04:52 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm going to assume that means you think I'm about the cutest thing ever. Thumbsup

If you happen to be the dog in that picture, then yes.

Happy Coincidence! Tongue

29-11-2013, 08:00 AM
(29-11-2013 07:50 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(29-11-2013 06:35 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  If you happen to be the dog in that picture, then yes.

Happy Coincidence! Tongue

Then you are without a doubt both the smartest and cutest Dachshund I have ever had the pleasure of chatting with on the internet.