Bob Dylan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2012, 05:34 AM
RE: Bob Dylan
Overrated, over played.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2012, 09:56 AM
RE: Bob Dylan
(10-10-2012 08:05 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I didn't see a thread for Dylan and I'm hoping one or two of you enjoy his music too. I have been enjoying his latest release (Tempest) a lot. If I had to pick a favorite it would be Highway 61 revisited. I'd like to see what you all think, like, dislike.

Dylan is my favorite singer and songwriter of all time. I have all of his CD's from his debut up to Time Out Of Mind. I don't really buy music any more though.

My least favorite Dylan albums are the Electric period. Highway 61, Bringing It All Back Home, Blonde On Blonde. My favorites are the Infidel, Empire Burlesque, Knocked Out Loaded, Oh Mercy, Under A Blood Red Sky albums.

I haven't heard his last few albums (since Time Out Of Mind) but I listen to his stuff on Bob Dylan radio. (Link may require free download of Real Player)

Favorite Bob Dylan Song? A toss up between Its Alright Ma and Jokerman. Probably be Jokerman.

[Image: logo2.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Theist's post