Boehner- Boning Americans

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Boehner- Boning Americans
http://www.politicususa.com/en/gop-america

And people in my town still try to convince me I should vote for either the straight up republican party or their tea party wing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2011, 12:07 PM

RE: Boehner- Boning Americans
The logic of trickle down economics, makes about as much sense as organized religion...
Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2011, 08:13 AM
(14-01-2011 12:07 PM)Dbutz Wrote:  The logic of trickle down economics, makes about as much sense as organized religion...

I logic of trickle down economics I'd want tested to see if it works or not before I made up my mind about it. Luckily, we have seen it at work many times before, and it consistently fails.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2011, 10:32 AM

trickle down economics it a major failure that many still hold as truth. it suits the needs of the extreme upper class and the political puppets they control while creating a wider chasm between the classes. not an ideal situation if your not in the extream upper class....
21-01-2011, 12:59 PM

Free, I agree 10000000% on this. The idea is great, just like the idea of god is great.. but both lack substance. I recall getting into debates recently over the "tax cut" issue, and how trickle down doesn't work, if it did, we would have never had a recession in the first place! But, they didn't listen, what the tax cuts do... More debt for the nation.

Trickle down is called that for a reason, the fools are tricked into thinking it will work for them!