Bon Jour, mes amis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2013, 11:25 AM
Bon Jour, mes amis
No, I'm not French....I just do that to annoy the right-wingers here in Arizona....or Errorzona as I like to call it.

I spotted a reference to this site at Atheistforums.org and thought I'd check it out. I've been involved in far too many "start-up" atheist boards that never took off so it is really nice to find one that is obviously already a going concern.

I'll be checking things out for a while.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
28-06-2013, 01:41 PM
RE: Bon Jour, mes amis
Well bawn jornoe back at ya, hoss! Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
28-06-2013, 01:48 PM
Bong-jaw old bean Smile Welcome to the Hotel California. Hope you've got your steely knife Smile
28-06-2013, 01:48 PM
Greetings mon sewer! Welcome aboard Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
28-06-2013, 02:07 PM
N'ecoutez pas à ces barbares, Minimalist. Peut-être qu'ils apprecions pas des autres langues, mais la faut c'pas à toi. Mais, l'espangol serais plus annoyant pour quelqu'un en Arizona, non? Ou est-ce qu'ils n'aiment rien qui viens des étrangers?

Bienvenue, quand même.
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
28-06-2013, 02:21 PM
(28-06-2013 02:07 PM)cjlr Wrote:  N'ecoutez pas à ces barbares

Bah Tongue Bah I say !
28-06-2013, 02:35 PM
(28-06-2013 11:25 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  I spotted a reference to this site at Atheistforums.org

Hey, didn't you have an avatar with something/somebody with a long schlong over there? Blink

I remember you!

Or I'm confusing you with someone. One or the other.

Anyway, pull up a chair and try to enjoy; it won't hurt... too much.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
28-06-2013, 02:35 PM
(28-06-2013 02:07 PM)cjlr Wrote:  N'ecoutez pas à ces barbares, Minimalist. Peut-être qu'ils apprecions pas des autres langues, mais la faut c'pas à toi. Mais, l'espangol serais plus annoyant pour quelqu'un en Arizona, non? Ou est-ce qu'ils n'aiment rien qui viens des étrangers?

Bienvenue, quand même.

Welcome Minimalist!

Is that like an Animist except he worships very small animals?

I'll speaky the Español just to piss the Errorzonians off (love the name). To the 'zonians I say besame el culo pendejos.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-06-2013, 02:37 PM
(28-06-2013 02:35 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(28-06-2013 11:25 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  I spotted a reference to this site at Atheistforums.org

Hey, didn't you have an avatar with something/somebody with a long schlong over there? Blink

I remember you!

Or I'm confusing you with someone. One or the other.

Anyway, pull up a chair and try to enjoy; it won't hurt... too much.

Ay caramba Vera, what is it with you and the schlongs? Consider

Nice to see you again!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
28-06-2013, 02:52 PM
(28-06-2013 02:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Ay caramba Vera, what is it with you and the schlongs?

Hey! He's the one with the schlonged avatar, not me! Also - way to ruin my reputation with the new guy in one fell swoop Angry

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post