Bon Jour, mes amis

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: Bon Jour, mes amis
Min, (which is what everyone calls me at AF) was the Egyptian god of turquoise or something, although....

[Image: icon_min.gif]

I see what you mean, Vera.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Non, cjlr.... it is French which they hate. The very thought of it sends the redneck assholes scrambling for some Freedom Fries.
28-06-2013, 03:09 PM
The Egyptian god of wandering around with no pants and a big boner ??? Laughat
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-06-2013, 03:13 PM
(28-06-2013 02:52 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(28-06-2013 02:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Ay caramba Vera, what is it with you and the schlongs?

Hey! He's the one with the schlonged avatar, not me! Also - way to ruin my reputation with the new guy in one fell swoop Angry

Wait...what? You have a reputation? Ohmy

Let me clarify for Min the Tumescent that you are one of the coolest people around and under NO circumstance is he to take your oft mention of phalluses as ANY indication of ANY type of obsession. Big Grin

I've missed you around here.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
28-06-2013, 03:17 PM
(28-06-2013 03:05 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Min, (which is what everyone calls me at AF) was the Egyptian god of turquoise or something, although....

[Image: icon_min.gif]

I see what you mean, Vera.

Egyptian fertility god

http://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/min.html

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-06-2013, 03:17 PM
(28-06-2013 03:09 PM)morondog Wrote:  The Egyptian god of wandering around with no pants and a big boner ??? Laughat

Pretty much what most "gods" are good far. Even ole yahweh the blood-thirsty knocked up a maiden....or so they claim.
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
28-06-2013, 03:18 PM
(28-06-2013 02:52 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(28-06-2013 02:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Ay caramba Vera, what is it with you and the schlongs?

Hey! He's the one with the schlonged avatar, not me! Also - way to ruin my reputation with the new guy in one fell swoop Angry

No, no. If anything it was a plus.

Angel
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post
28-06-2013, 04:17 PM
(28-06-2013 03:08 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Non, cjlr.... it is French which they hate. The very thought of it sends the redneck assholes scrambling for some Freedom Fries.

Must have missed the memo where it was French intervention that won the American Revolution, then.
28-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Too long ago for the average conservatard. Someone told them that we saved France from the Germans 60 years ago so they think that the French should eternally blow us.
28-06-2013, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2013 09:05 AM by Full Circle.)
(28-06-2013 05:55 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Too long ago for the average conservatard. Someone told them that we saved France from the Germans 60 years ago so they think that the French should eternally blow us.

Zee stoopid French! Zey make love with their faces!

Ummm Consider Undecided Big Grin

Anyway, we both owe each other but history and geography aren't strong suits for most Americans I know. Many don't own a passport Weeping And as for history nothing worth noting happened before 1776 except for Jesus being born.

PS I now have 1776 posts! Just in time for the festivities.

[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post