Boner.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Boner.
The bones of Richard 111 have been found.

Nice!

What with old Phil 90 plus, the Royals haven't provided a good bone story for ages.

Rule Brittania, The Queen is smiling at last.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 03:17 PM
RE: Boner.
Consider
Why would a German queen be delighting by the discovery of English bones?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-02-2013, 03:34 PM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOIohJNZHh9M3Ja4pqTCP...jk-8PRUtPA]

Fuck the royals...

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
04-02-2013, 03:38 PM
(04-02-2013 03:34 PM)bemore Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOIohJNZHh9M3Ja4pqTCP...jk-8PRUtPA]

Fuck the royals...

The royals are good. They generate way more in tourism money then it costs to keep them.

Plus, if it weren't for them I doubt the rest of the world would even remember we exist.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
04-02-2013, 03:51 PM
(04-02-2013 03:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  The royals are good. They generate way more in tourism money then it costs to keep them.

Plus, if it weren't for them I doubt the rest of the world would even remember we exist.
If we didnt have them im sure the tourism industry would live on. They are never at the attractions that rake in the money.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Hughsie, who in their right mind, would want to visit your lovely country, with such beautiful nature not to mention the amazing culture, because of a bunch of mostly ugly relics of a totally outdated system? What have you been smoking these past couple of days? [Image: getting-stoned.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
04-02-2013, 04:00 PM
(04-02-2013 03:57 PM)Vera Wrote:  Hughsie, who in their right mind, would want to visit your lovely country, with such beautiful nature not to mention the amazing culture, because of a bunch of mostly ugly relics of a totally outdated system? What have you been smoking these past couple of days? [Image: getting-stoned.gif]

I'm with you, I don't particularly understand why people wanna come and see Buckingham Palace and stuff. For some reason they seem to though. Huh

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
04-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Well, people sure don't come for the food and the weather.... Tongue
Ok, ok, there are a lot of good restaurants too...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
04-02-2013, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 04:06 PM by kim.)
Beatles. Only British Royalty I recognize. ... maybe Morrissey. Joe Strummer. Stephen Fry. Eddie Izzard. BOOSH! Bowing

OOps... The Stones and Kinks ... and uh... that one guy: Shakespeare

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-02-2013, 04:04 PM
(04-02-2013 04:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, people sure don't come for the food and the weather.... Tongue
Ok, ok, there are a lot of good restaurants too...

They defo don't come from the weather (unless they're from Scotland, though people from Scotland probably come because it's the easiest way to get away from their shithole country for a bit, as opposed to the weather Angel ). Plus our cuisine isn't exactly spectacular. We have roast beef, which is pretty basic, and fish and chips, which isn't that nice compared to other takeaway food. The only food we really got right was the full English breakfast.

Best
Worst