Boner.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Boner.
(04-02-2013 04:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Well I'll be expecting a shitload of points off Bulgaria at EuroVision then! Big Grin
Don't know about that (plus, EuroVision doesn't really qualify as culture), but from what I've been reading, you seem to be expecting a shitload of dirty, job-stealing Bulgarians to come and invade you, once employment restrictions are lifted next year Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2013, 04:35 PM
(04-02-2013 04:31 PM)Vera Wrote:  Don't know about that (plus, EuroVision doesn't really qualify as culture), but from what I've been reading, you seem to be expecting a shitload of dirty, job-stealing Bulgarians to come and invade you, once employment restrictions are lifted next year Dodgy

Have you been reading The Daily Mail? Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
04-02-2013, 04:44 PM
My Uncle Jim loves England. He turned 19 there. The British folk he encountered found out it was his birthday, so they gave him a wonderful cup of tea and a little pudding cake and everyone said, "Cheerio!"... he likes to repeat it in a delighted sing song way... "Cheerio!"
The next day, he was put on a boat and within days was hitting Omaha beach and literally walked across the whole of France.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
04-02-2013, 04:49 PM
(04-02-2013 04:35 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Have you been reading The Daily Mail? Big Grin
Your wailing kinda reached us over here. Not to worry, I, for one, won't be coming your way. Not unless I'm going on a riding trip anyway.

People thought the same after we joined the EU, and yet, most of us still live here. So calm your horses and don't get your collective unmentionables in a bunch.
[Image: 51zdsK1vDOL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
04-02-2013, 05:41 PM
In case anyone hasn't seen anything about this ... it is quite a cool bit of archeology. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
04-02-2013, 06:27 PM
(04-02-2013 03:17 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Consider
Why would a German queen be delighting by the discovery of English bones?
I can only keep a stiff upper lip, and remember the good old days.
Will wave my flag (once) when, and if, Austrlalia ever becomes a Republic. Hobo Bowing