26-08-2016, 06:12 AM
RE: Bonjour, again.
Welcome back!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2016, 06:58 AM
Such cool pics, especially the cactus - if there is a way for life to grow, it will find it....

Welcome back! Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
26-08-2016, 06:59 AM
Bon jour LJ!

Lovely to see you back here at our doorstep, the prodigal daughter returning home.

That was quite a journey you just took me on. Your photos captured the majesty and mystery of your travels, well done and thanks for sharing.

It’s funny how when one door closes another one opens, or in this case when one troll leaves a valued member returns. Clap

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
26-08-2016, 07:03 AM
Welcome back LadyJane!

You certainly have been missed. I am glad that things are going well for you now.

Lovely photos! Gorgeous pup!

Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
26-08-2016, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2016 12:38 PM by Fireball.)
I joined not long before you left. Good to see you will be gracing us with your presence again. Sorry to hear of your trials, but happy to see you made it through them in one piece.
26-08-2016, 09:42 AM
(26-08-2016 12:05 AM)morondog Wrote:  Your photos are awesome and your wolf-pup is cute... er... if it grows up to be a wolf, isn't it gonna be... like... quite wild? I suppose you're wild too Tongue So no worries. Although fortunately you've not forgotten how to use a keyboard Smile

She's a goof, but has a beast-mode. We'll see how things go.

(26-08-2016 01:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  One question ... please tell me your wolf's name is Lady. Is it?

Heart

Freyja

In Norse mythology, Freyja (/ˈfreɪə/; Old Norse for "(the) Lady") is a goddess associated with love, sex, beauty, fertility, gold, seiðr, war, and death.

Yup Big Grin and she's everything.

(26-08-2016 06:59 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  It’s funny how when one door closes another one opens, or in this case when one troll leaves a valued member returns. Clap

That was all planned, it was written in the stars. I think I saw that even. I'm part sherpa now.

Thanks for the kind words ya'll. I missed this place and thought of the people here often. Hug
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
26-08-2016, 09:47 AM
Bonjour yourself ... I thought of you often and wondered "wazup". Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
26-08-2016, 09:59 AM
Welcome back Lady!

It sounds like you have not only survived but triumphed over it all.

Often times when horrible things happen to people they close themselves in and hide and it looks like you have done the opposite- spread your wings wide and flew high above the pain. May you continue to soar.

I look forward to hearing of your adventures & travels and of course the gorgeous photos.

Heart

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
26-08-2016, 10:05 AM
Welcome home LJ. I missed you. Heart

When's your next trip to the island?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
26-08-2016, 11:29 AM
Welcome back! So sorry you went through such an upheaval. You're photos are amazing. Can you tell us where some of the photos were taken? It looks like Arizona or New Mexico.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.