Bonjour, again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Bonjour, again.
Greetings and salutations, Fair Lady. It is a pleasure, I find myself instantly enthralled, and entranced. Bowing
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2016, 03:29 PM
Bonjour, LJ!

I'm only just back again, as well. Smile Ok - I have lurked a bit but, I'll probably be back more than previously.
(finally got my shitty computing machine fixed)

Looks as if you and I both missed all the commotion; just yesterday, Heyblojob went to the guillotine ... a difficult decision, no doubt.

Autumn is coming on ... I think it will be cozier to ride out the US elections a bit further away from the malignant onslaught of Facebook. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
26-08-2016, 03:44 PM
She has returned BowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowing

Smile Welcome back!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
26-08-2016, 05:07 PM
Awesome pics! Shy

You meet up with Bear Grylls, or Les Stroud, out there? Tongue

Welcome home Big Grin

26-08-2016, 05:23 PM
Welcome back.
Beautiful story, beautiful pics, beautiful pup.
Smile
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
26-08-2016, 08:21 PM
M'Lady returns, and the forum doth rejoice.

Welcome back LJ. Smile

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
27-08-2016, 03:04 PM
Welcome back.
07-09-2016, 10:56 PM
Hello.

(26-08-2016 10:05 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Welcome home LJ. I missed you. Heart

When's your next trip to the island?

I hope sooner than later, it's been longer than ever since I've been.

(26-08-2016 11:29 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Welcome back! So sorry you went through such an upheaval. You're photos are amazing. Can you tell us where some of the photos were taken? It looks like Arizona or New Mexico.

The photos are from around Utah and Colorado. The rivers we canoed were the green river and the colorado and the Moab/Canyonlands were places we explored. It's still a little bit wild west. Heart I'd 100% recommend everyone taking a walkabout there at least once in their life.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
01-08-2017, 01:26 AM
Just my annual hello. Smile

So, I better catch up soon. I have lots to talk about. I was just strolling by tonight, but I'm too sleepy to get into it too much. So, just skimming here:

1. I am a shmuck for so many things here on the site. It's like seeing old FB posts and cringing. Oops.

2. I have some questions for ya'll, I need some clarity on some shite and a bunch of you are smart and stuff.

3. I still owe Morondog a present. It's currently sitting in my closet and has for been for like 2 years, The good news is more and more stuff gets added all the time. It's still coming, friend!

4. I came back from Singapore last week. I tried contacting DLJ twice of course, but no go. Oh well, we'll keep trying. Maybe. I have things to say about that place.

5. I got married. Singapore was the honeymoon.

6. My daughter (12 yr) just got back from horse camp, which was a disguise for bible camp. She has questions and thoughts. I'm ok with it all.

7. Lucky 7- I can still drop in here and see some things haven't changed and some people haven't either, in the good ways of course. I love seeing what you're all up to- from the crazies to the goodies. <3

On that note, what have you been up to, how's life for you? Shy (Maybe even who are you, as I'm sure there are many unfamiliar faces now)
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
01-08-2017, 01:44 AM
(01-08-2017 01:26 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  3. I still owe Morondog a present. It's currently sitting in my closet and has for been for like 2 years, The good news is more and more stuff gets added all the time. It's still coming, friend!

The gift of your presence is plenty Wink Also I've now moved Tongue But I'm touched that after all that you have done, you still remember this. Heart ETA: if you do send it, include a return address Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.