Bonjour, again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2017, 05:59 AM
RE: Bonjour, again.
Hey there! Nice to meet you, and congratulations on your wedding Smile

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
01-08-2017, 06:26 AM
(01-08-2017 01:26 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  ...

4. I came back from Singapore last week. I tried contacting DLJ twice of course, but no go. Oh well, we'll keep trying. Maybe. I have things to say about that place.

5. I got married. Singapore was the honeymoon.

Seriously? OMG!!!!

I was in SG last week. I've been sending you Skype messages to meet up but no reply!

How did you try to contact me? I didn't get anything?

Weeping

But wow! Congratulations. That's awesome.

Heart

Find all posts by this user
01-08-2017, 07:20 AM
(01-08-2017 01:26 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Just my annual hello. Smile

So, I better catch up soon. I have lots to talk about. I was just strolling by tonight, but I'm too sleepy to get into it too much. So, just skimming here:

1. I am a shmuck for so many things here on the site. It's like seeing old FB posts and cringing. Oops.

2. I have some questions for ya'll, I need some clarity on some shite and a bunch of you are smart and stuff.

3. I still owe Morondog a present. It's currently sitting in my closet and has for been for like 2 years, The good news is more and more stuff gets added all the time. It's still coming, friend!

4. I came back from Singapore last week. I tried contacting DLJ twice of course, but no go. Oh well, we'll keep trying. Maybe. I have things to say about that place.

6. My daughter (12 yr) just got back from horse camp, which was a disguise for bible camp. She has questions and thoughts. I'm ok with it all.

7. Lucky 7- I can still drop in here and see some things haven't changed and some people haven't either, in the good ways of course. I love seeing what you're all up to- from the crazies to the goodies. <3

On that note, what have you been up to, how's life for you? Shy (Maybe even who are you, as I'm sure there are many unfamiliar faces now)

Awww, good to see you! *crazy waving from the shore!* Heart

Glad you're doing well and congrats on the marriage!
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
01-08-2017, 08:00 AM
LJ!!!!!! Heart

Good to see you about. Congratulations. Big Grin

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
05-08-2017, 07:21 PM
(01-08-2017 06:26 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 01:26 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  ...

Seriously? OMG!!!!

I was in SG last week. I've been sending you Skype messages to meet up but no reply!

How did you try to contact me? I didn't get anything?

Weeping

But wow! Congratulations. That's awesome.

Heart

Skype. The last messages I see are mine telling you I was going to Singapore and then telling you I'm there when one day we were at the Clarke Quak having some (super expensive, singapore drinks are insane!) drinks.

It's just not written in the stars for us to meet DLJ. Weeping
05-08-2017, 07:23 PM
(01-08-2017 01:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 01:26 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  3. I still owe Morondog a present. It's currently sitting in my closet and has for been for like 2 years, The good news is more and more stuff gets added all the time. It's still coming, friend!

The gift of your presence is plenty Wink Also I've now moved Tongue But I'm touched that after all that you have done, you still remember this. Heart ETA: if you do send it, include a return address Smile

Sounds good, send me your new address! I love the casual *if* I send it. Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load I suck. Ha ha.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
05-08-2017, 07:29 PM
It's nice to see you again. And congrats on the marriage.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
05-08-2017, 07:37 PM
Hey, LadyJane! Welcome back and congratulations on the new balls and chain!

I know, I know. I'm horrible and will show myself out [Image: blush.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
05-08-2017, 11:06 PM
(05-08-2017 07:23 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 01:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  The gift of your presence is plenty Wink Also I've now moved Tongue But I'm touched that after all that you have done, you still remember this. Heart ETA: if you do send it, include a return address Smile

Sounds good, send me your new address! I love the casual *if* I send it. Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load I suck. Ha ha.

You most certainly do not suck Heart

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.