Boo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: Boo
Hey Hobbitgirl! Good to hear from you. Smile

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
04-03-2017, 02:16 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
04-03-2017, 02:30 PM
Hey!!! Great to see you!!!

Glad to hear everything is going well!

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
04-03-2017, 03:37 PM
:eek:

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Wonderful you peeked in Miss Hobbit!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-03-2017, 01:36 AM
I'm listening to a youtube ad saying this is sensational!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
05-03-2017, 04:36 AM
(04-03-2017 11:59 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Just peeking in to see how things are going. Hope all is well.

> Things are going well in Middle Earth.
05-03-2017, 05:33 AM
Nice to hear from you mother hobbit.
05-03-2017, 06:09 AM
(04-03-2017 11:59 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Just peeking in to see how things are going. Hope all is well.

Well, we haven't had a really good troll to bite through lately but other than that the place is about right.

I've seen from Facebook that things are going at least nominally well on your end.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-03-2017, 11:37 PM
Well I'm glad everyone is doing alright! Big Grin

Near and I are doing well. Were looking for a new place to live but that kind of fell through so we will be staying where we are a bit longer..

Little hobbit is fantastic, She very independent and vocal (doc says she is meeting 4 year old speech markers already) so I have a feeling im in for it in a few years.

Freethought I'm sorry you havent had any good trolls. feel free to bite me if you want. I hear I taste delicious.
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post