Boo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2017, 12:16 AM
RE: Boo
(07-03-2017 11:37 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Well I'm glad everyone is doing alright! Big Grin

Near and I are doing well. Were looking for a new place to live but that kind of fell through so we will be staying where we are a bit longer..

Little hobbit is fantastic, She very independent and vocal (doc says she is meeting 4 year old speech markers already) so I have a feeling im in for it in a few years.

Freethought I'm sorry you havent had any good trolls. feel free to bite me if you want. I hear I taste delicious.

Sorry your new place fell through, hope you get the next place you find.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
08-03-2017, 10:06 AM
Good to see you posting again!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
08-03-2017, 10:16 AM
Hi Hobbit!

I have a friend that calls me "Hobbot" because we used to play Lord of the Rings Online together and I often played a hobbit character. With his accent, it kind of sounded like "hobbot" so that's also how he started typing it. Ahh good times! Big Grin

Anyway- don't think I know you, so please excuse my dumb story lol! Best wishes!
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post