Poll: Is this a good or bad idea for a book?
Good
Bad
[Show Results]

Book Idea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2012, 10:00 PM
RE: Book Idea
The more atheist books and videos, the better. I say go for it.

I'm actually working on a short fiction piece whose premise is the de-conversion of a fictional character based on Tim Tebow.

Join the Logic Speaks Community

I am the unconverted
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2012, 11:26 AM
(01-08-2012 08:47 AM)suncrafter Wrote:  Some rules I won't break because it would be unethical...
Not to slay an innocent person (Ex. 20:13) (CCN32).

You could do this... although, it might not be an "innocent" person. You could become an official executioner for a state or federal penitentiary.

It would be spooky, but legal for you to take a job as "switch puller". I don't know how it would set with you the rest of your life. Might be another kind of book than you would be thinking about.

I know I couldn't do it. Like I said... spooky.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
07-08-2012, 12:43 PM
I like the idea, personally. It would be rather interesting to see. I agree with some of the previous posters though; I think a video montage of at least some of the best would be more successful than a book on the topic, and either way, it could also be a good way to promote the book, if you decide to go for it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2012, 08:19 PM
If you aren't willing to commit sodom with your uncle what's the point.

It's cute, it could be a documentary type of book or film. I know there is a guy who does certain extreme things for several weeks or months, ripping off the fastfood nation guy, who did a trial of living BY every Biblical commandment he could.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson