Book writing help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: Book writing help
(20-08-2014 11:31 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 09:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  From christianity.com:

That still doesn't really say what he did specifically. He rebelled against god. great. HOW? Did he tell god, "Hey, maybe instead of resting on the 7th day, you spend that day ensuring that humans have compassion for their fellow man as they need air?" or "Perhaps if you are going to require that they believe in you, that you provide a clear message as to who you are so that they don't get unnecessarily confused?" Or "God, having sick babies as a part of your plan is a really stupid plan. think it through, buddy."

I rebelled against my parents once by going to the movies to watch an R rated flick when I said I was going to the library. I was grounded for a week, not cast out of the house for eternity.

What exactly did the bad boy do?

This gives you plenty of opportunity to use poetic license. Come to think of it, that's exactly what the writers of the bible do as well. Big Grin

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2014, 05:49 AM
(20-08-2014 06:14 AM)Muslim Wrote:  You can find more interesting stories from the Islamic version
I can help if you like

I would love to look at that! Thanks!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
22-08-2014, 05:57 AM
(20-08-2014 09:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 08:05 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Interesting! I actually no little of the story and the bible doesn't seem to talk about it much.

I see the verses, but they still don't explain what lucifer did to become fallen....

From christianity.com:

Quote:Apparently, this represents the actual beginning of sin in the universe—preceding the fall of the human Adam by an indeterminate time. Sin originated in the free will of Lucifer in which—with full understanding of the issues involved—he chose to rebel against the Creator.

This mighty angelic being was rightfully judged by God: “I threw you to the earth” (Ezekiel 28:18). This doesn’t mean that Satan had no further access to heaven, for other Scripture verses clearly indicate that Satan maintained this access even after his fall (Job 1:6-12; Zechariah 3:1,2). However, Ezekiel 28:18 indicates that Satan was absolutely and completely cast out of God’s heavenly government and his place of authority (Luke 10:18).

Interesting thought: why are Christians so convinced that satan is such a bad guy when they don't know what he did?!?

Plus - how did angels have free will? How would lucifer be able to disobey?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
25-08-2014, 04:20 AM
(22-08-2014 05:49 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 06:14 AM)Muslim Wrote:  You can find more interesting stories from the Islamic version
I can help if you like

I would love to look at that! Thanks!
Islam, Christianity, Judaism and most other religions came from God
People changed their books over time, that's why you will see similarities and differences between religions

God created Jin (Jinies) long time before Human, they are created from Fire; while angels are created from light

Satan was a Jinn (not an Angel) but he was so good that he was elevated like/with Angels
When God created Adam from Dust (Mud) he ordered Angels to bow for him, (As Satan was with them he should have done it also) but he refused
So god cursed him and wanted to punish him
Satan asked God to allow him to live till day of justice and wanted to show God that Adam and humans are not worth it, so God allowed him to divert human to disobey God and punish all of them in the day of justice, He was sent to earth along with Adam and Eve

Satan lives/will live to the day of justice, while his ancestors dies (but have longer life span than human)

Other Jinn also lives in the Universe and those are similar to humans (Muslim, Christians, .... Atheists) those are most probable what we sometimes see and call them Aliens (They are technologically advanced than us because they lived much longer on earth)

Satan lives in Bermuda Triangle and his palace is there, probably the Anti Christ is there as well.

The Anti Christ (a man with one eye) will come out and claim that he is God, a lot of people will follow him, till Jesus will descent from heaven and kill him
then the day of justice will be very near
25-08-2014, 05:42 AM
(25-08-2014 04:20 AM)Muslim Wrote:  Satan lives in Bermuda Triangle and his palace is there, probably the Anti Christ is there as well.

Cool! do you have a link on Google Earth where that is?

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
25-08-2014, 06:18 AM
(25-08-2014 05:42 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 04:20 AM)Muslim Wrote:  Satan lives in Bermuda Triangle and his palace is there, probably the Anti Christ is there as well.

Cool! do you have a link on Google Earth where that is?

25-08-2014, 06:24 AM
(25-08-2014 06:18 AM)Muslim Wrote:  
(25-08-2014 05:42 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Cool! do you have a link on Google Earth where that is?

Yeah, well, about that... Snopes already exposed that video as unfounded nonsense a couple of months ago.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
25-08-2014, 06:25 AM

From Wikipedia:

"The Weekly World News was a largely fictional news tabloid published in the United States from 1979 to 2007, renowned for its outlandish cover stories often based on supernatural or paranormal themes and an approach to news that verged on the satirical."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post
25-08-2014, 06:48 AM
Oh Muslim you're a funny guy Smile

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
25-08-2014, 07:04 AM
(25-08-2014 06:24 AM)Vosur Wrote:  

Yeah, well, about that... Snopes already exposed that video as unfounded nonsense a couple of months ago.

LOL! I love that serious narrator's voice in the video, he covers pyramids, Noah's Ark and aliens- powerful proof indeed!

[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post