Boots on the ground?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Boots on the ground?
We don't need no stinking boots on the ground. (Okay maybe a couple pair of boots on the ground to laze the targets and identify friendlies from those about to die.)

WARNING: Graphic content.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-09-2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Boots on the ground?
Scary shit!
11-09-2014, 06:46 PM
This ruined my day.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-09-2014, 07:56 PM
(11-09-2014 05:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  We don't need no stinking boots on the ground. (Okay maybe a couple pair of boots on the ground to laze the targets and identify friendlies from those about to die.)

WARNING: Graphic content.

[Image: 2145sg3.jpg]

yeah ISIS, it is a different ball game when you aren't running around raping women and children and beheading journalists...hows that feel? More coming, take cover..

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
11-09-2014, 08:16 PM
I typically hate bloodshed. I hate killing in general. But I can't say the death of those ISIS fuckwits weighs too, too heavily on my conscience. At all.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
11-09-2014, 08:21 PM
(11-09-2014 06:46 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This ruined my day.

Just because I'm a pacifist working for a munitions lab don't mean I'm a fucking pussy. Rabid dogs just need to be euthanized and put down for the sake of humanity.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-09-2014, 08:24 PM
(11-09-2014 08:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-09-2014 06:46 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  This ruined my day.

Just because I'm a pacifist working for a munitions lab don't mean I'm a fucking pussy. Rabid dogs just need to be euthanized and put down for the sake of humanity.

Still sad that this is what humanity is in this day and age. It's not unnecessary, but it fucking should be.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
11-09-2014, 08:24 PM
(11-09-2014 08:16 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I typically hate bloodshed. I hate killing in general. But I can't say the death of those ISIS fuckwits weighs too, too heavily on my conscience. At all.

The Jack Russell Terrier was originally bred to kill rats in a sewer. These guys seem to be doing much the same job now.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-09-2014, 09:05 PM
ISIS versus Apache.

ISIS, "Peace be upon you."
Apache, "Pieces be made of you."

Is it bad that while watching the video I felt more compassion for the donkeys than I did the people?

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Popeye's Pappy's post
11-09-2014, 09:08 PM
How long have they been using helicopter gunships against ISIS?

I was under the impression that it was just fixed wing airstrikes from carriers.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user