Borderlands 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2012, 08:58 AM
RE: Borderlands 2
(24-09-2012 05:42 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Vosur... you actually have to look for people BEFORE the red dots appear. If they aren't there, you may need to adjust your view distance. Or get a better video card. Or better eyes.
The view distance is set on ultra high and my eyes and graphics card are just fine. And yes, I know that you look for people before the red dots appear. I don't think you understand what I meant. There are certain areas where the enemies don't step out of their hiding unless you get close to them.

(24-09-2012 05:42 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  My fire sniper rifle sets heads on fire and if anyone actually makes it to me, time to disappear. I've been blasting through this game. I'm bout to level 20 and I've loving this thing. Zero's ability isn't too bad. It gives your shield time to regen and pretty much gives you a one hit melee kill on whoever is around.
I mostly agree, except for the annoying side effect of the ability. When enemies see your clone, even if you're fairly far away from them, they will get alarmed and swarm towards you. Why couldn't they have just made it invisible without the clone? Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2012, 09:07 AM
I'm having a blast with this game. Bought it from steam on release day, and had my first 24 hour gaming session in recent memory.

Girlfriend: "Are you coming to bed?"
Me: "Yeah, just need to turn these quests in."
Me: "Holy shit, the suns up!"

The gameplay is spot on, and the writing and charatcers are some of the best I've seen in a long time. Haven't had a single moment of boredom in close to 40 hours. Even when I screwed up and had to replay an entire hour + section I wasn't mad, I had as much fun doing it over again. It keeps me playing, and keeps me smiling the whole time.

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
24-09-2012, 09:42 AM
(24-09-2012 09:07 AM)Pavlovs_Ape Wrote:  The gameplay is spot on, and the writing and charatcers are some of the best I've seen in a long time. Haven't had a single moment of boredom in close to 40 hours. Even when I screwed up and had to replay an entire hour + section I wasn't mad, I had as much fun doing it over again. It keeps me playing, and keeps me smiling the whole time.
Out of curiosity, which class are you playing?

24-09-2012, 11:05 AM
I finally got the hang of it. It's going much more smoothly now. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
24-09-2012, 11:47 AM
I got the hang of it, too. Use Leo's OP motherfucker. Big Grin

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2012, 12:57 PM
(24-09-2012 09:42 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 09:07 AM)Pavlovs_Ape Wrote:  The gameplay is spot on, and the writing and charatcers are some of the best I've seen in a long time. Haven't had a single moment of boredom in close to 40 hours. Even when I screwed up and had to replay an entire hour + section I wasn't mad, I had as much fun doing it over again. It keeps me playing, and keeps me smiling the whole time.
Out of curiosity, which class are you playing?

Zero, with a sniping build. I get a disturbing amount of satisfaction from popping heads from across the map.

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
24-09-2012, 01:53 PM
(24-09-2012 12:57 PM)Pavlovs_Ape Wrote:  Zero, with a sniping build. I get a disturbing amount of satisfaction from popping heads from across the map.
Same here. Yes

24-09-2012, 02:57 PM
ADD ME ON STEAM, DAMNIT Tongue
We need to kill some stuff together.
24-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Anyone know how the random engine works in this game? I'm the turret guy but I've been sniping due to an overwhelming abundance of sniper rifle swag and a completely lack of anything else.

I'm no sniper. I can get by but my patience isn't in it.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2012, 08:54 PM
I need a new computer and the game to play it.... Mother fuckers. I guess I'll just have to go without it.

I hear it is amazing.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.