Bored

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Bored
I ran out of PC games to play quite some time ago and I can't seem to find any good ones that I haven't played yet. Do you guys have some recommendations? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Bored
Nah, but there's nothing on TV, so I'm bored too.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
29-11-2014, 09:36 PM
I've been playing the bejesus of Path of Exile (F2P Diablo 2 clone), A Risk of Rain (2D roguelike platformer) and Pokemon Omnicron (Fanmade pokemon game, 3rd gen design, 5th gen mechanics).

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
29-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Kerbal Space Program?

They are still releasing new updates and stuff, so every new update is like being given a whole new take on the game.

Check out the comments thread elsewhere on the boards. Wink

Smile

Much cheers to all.
29-11-2014, 09:38 PM
(29-11-2014 09:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I ran out of PC games to play quite some time ago and I can't seem to find any good ones that I haven't played yet. Do you guys have some recommendations? Consider

You like superheroes and diablo style games?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-11-2014, 09:43 PM
^If he doesn't; I'm listening.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

29-11-2014, 09:45 PM
(29-11-2014 09:36 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  I've been playing the bejesus of Path of Exile (F2P Diablo 2 clone),
Played it.

(29-11-2014 09:36 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  A Risk of Rain (2D roguelike platformer)
Played it.

(29-11-2014 09:36 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  and Pokemon Omnicron (Fanmade pokemon game, 3rd gen design, 5th gen mechanics).
I'm not a big fan of Pokemon games.

(29-11-2014 09:36 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Kerbal Space Program?
Played it.

(29-11-2014 09:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You like superheroes and diablo style games?
The former, no, the latter, yes. I tried to get into the Batman: Arkham series but I didn't think the story or setting was interesting enough to keep me playing.

29-11-2014, 09:50 PM
(29-11-2014 09:45 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 09:36 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  I've been playing the bejesus of Path of Exile (F2P Diablo 2 clone),
Played it.

(29-11-2014 09:36 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  A Risk of Rain (2D roguelike platformer)
Played it.

(29-11-2014 09:36 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  and Pokemon Omnicron (Fanmade pokemon game, 3rd gen design, 5th gen mechanics).
I'm not a big fan of Pokemon games.

Well shit man. E.Y.3: Divine Cybermancy?

29-11-2014, 09:51 PM
(29-11-2014 09:45 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 09:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You like superheroes and diablo style games?
The former, no, the latter, yes. I tried to get into the Batman: Arkham series but I didn't think the story or setting was interesting enough to keep me playing.

Well https://marvelheroes.com/ is a free to play diablo game. Lot of fun, almost everything can be purchased with in game currency (takes time to gather but not money) so you can play for a while before having to spend money. Only thing that can't be gotten with in game currency is extra inventory space. For a starter character I recommend Rocket Raccoon, he's a fun character that plays well. By the time you get him to 60 you should have more than enough eternity splinters to buy another hero to level.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-11-2014, 10:05 PM
(29-11-2014 09:50 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Well shit man. E.Y.3: Divine Cybermancy?
I don't like competitive FPS games.

(29-11-2014 09:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well https://marvelheroes.com/ is a free to play diablo game. Lot of fun, almost everything can be purchased with in game currency (takes time to gather but not money) so you can play for a while before having to spend money. Only thing that can't be gotten with in game currency is extra inventory space. For a starter character I recommend Rocket Raccoon, he's a fun character that plays well. By the time you get him to 60 you should have more than enough eternity splinters to buy another hero to level.

It looks interesting. How does the loot system work? I eventually stopped playing Diablo III because of the loot system's completely random nature. After playing (more like tediously grinding) for more than a month without finding a single upgrade to my gear, I just couldn't take it anymore.