Bored

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Bored
(29-11-2014 10:05 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 09:50 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Well shit man. E.Y.3: Divine Cybermancy?
I don't like competitive FPS games.

(29-11-2014 09:51 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well https://marvelheroes.com/ is a free to play diablo game. Lot of fun, almost everything can be purchased with in game currency (takes time to gather but not money) so you can play for a while before having to spend money. Only thing that can't be gotten with in game currency is extra inventory space. For a starter character I recommend Rocket Raccoon, he's a fun character that plays well. By the time you get him to 60 you should have more than enough eternity splinters to buy another hero to level.

It looks interesting. How does the loot system work? I eventually stopped playing Diablo III because of the loot system's completely random nature. After playing (more like tediously grinding) for more than a month without finding a single upgrade to my gear, I just couldn't take it anymore.

It's Diablo in that regard. If you are looking to raid and have the BIS of everything you have to pray hard to RNjesus. But there is so much other stuff to do and so many characters to level that unless you want to be in the top 1% of all players you don't really need to get the BIS stuff.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2014, 10:16 PM
(29-11-2014 10:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It's Diablo in that regard. If you are looking to raid and have the BIS of everything you have to pray hard to RNjesus. But there is so much other stuff to do and so many characters to level that unless you want to be in the top 1% of all players you don't really need to get the BIS stuff.
All right, I'll be giving it a try later today. Thanks for the suggestion. Thumbsup

Anyone else?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-11-2014, 10:26 PM
(29-11-2014 10:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 10:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It's Diablo in that regard. If you are looking to raid and have the BIS of everything you have to pray hard to RNjesus. But there is so much other stuff to do and so many characters to level that unless you want to be in the top 1% of all players you don't really need to get the BIS stuff.
All right, I'll be giving it a try later today. Thanks for the suggestion. Thumbsup

Anyone else?

I suggest you play story mode til you finish it. For your first toon you should be around level 25 when you get done with the story. First time through will net you artifacts some splinters and some of the currency GS and it is a cool story, the first time anyway. After you have done the story mode once you will just have to do the handful of missions that give extra skill points or the items you want. Oh and do legendary quests after you finish story mode. They give Odin marks and you can use those to buy some really nice end game stuff.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-11-2014, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2014 11:20 PM by Chas.)
(29-11-2014 10:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  

Anyone else?

Read a book? Consider

I really enjoyed 1632.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2014, 11:31 PM
(29-11-2014 11:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 10:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  All right, I'll be giving it a try later today. Thanks for the suggestion. Thumbsup

Anyone else?

Read a book? Consider

I really enjoyed 1632.

Does it related to your younger days?

@nazi, do you like strategy games? or tactical games (I know of some games that are very story driven with tactic's style combat thrown in).

Also, Wasteland 2 is good.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-11-2014, 05:09 PM
The Reconstruction?

If we're talking about rpg's. The plot's basically what you'd get if Dragon Quest/ Final Fantasy/ Star Ocean was self aware and the gameplay is fine is fairly standard grid based tactical maps.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
30-11-2014, 05:46 PM
Bored is S.O.P.
30-11-2014, 06:00 PM
(29-11-2014 09:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I ran out of PC games to play quite some time ago and I can't seem to find any good ones that I haven't played yet. Do you guys have some recommendations? Consider

Dragon Age Inquisition is pretty good thus far, amazing graphics and massive storyline

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
01-12-2014, 10:35 PM
So far got Squirrel Girl (My main for the most part), Captain America, Mr Fantastic, and Cyclopes to level 60. Out of those 4 Cap was rough as he needs a Quality of life update bad he is built as a tank but they removed all his health regen so he ends up just being squishy. Cyclopes was the worst though, 1 button wonder, very boring to play but he gives nice synergies. Mr Fantastic was a lot of fun once I got him set up but he needs a rotation to work correctly. Squirrel Girl is OP as hell, she has 3 seperate raid viable builds Summoner/Squirrel based, Ranged, and Melee all of which do massive damage.

I went with Summoner for my SG and I have a ravenous pack of feral squirrels that just decimate all enemies in my path. I have her decently geared and can do a cosmic Mr Sinister run in under 4 minutes if I blitz it and skip trash. Without using her Ultimate (which is really nice) I can kill Cosmic Sinister, depending on what random abilities he has in like 3-4 minutes with the Ultimate less than 1.

Recently they had a BOGO sale on heroes and I picked a few up have a slate of new heroes to level of which Gambit is the one I am most looking forward to.

In game my SN is Revenanta as my regular SN was taken and you can't use numbers. Hit me up in game if you see me I am in a decent Super Group (the Guild/Clan of Marvel Heroes) with a lot of active players.

02-12-2014, 05:54 AM
(01-12-2014 10:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So far got Squirrel Girl (My main for the most part), Captain America, Mr Fantastic, and Cyclopes to level 60. Out of those 4 Cap was rough as he needs a Quality of life update bad he is built as a tank but they removed all his health regen so he ends up just being squishy. Cyclopes was the worst though, 1 button wonder, very boring to play but he gives nice synergies. Mr Fantastic was a lot of fun once I got him set up but he needs a rotation to work correctly. Squirrel Girl is OP as hell, she has 3 seperate raid viable builds Summoner/Squirrel based, Ranged, and Melee all of which do massive damage.

I went with Summoner for my SG and I have a ravenous pack of feral squirrels that just decimate all enemies in my path. I have her decently geared and can do a cosmic Mr Sinister run in under 4 minutes if I blitz it and skip trash. Without using her Ultimate (which is really nice) I can kill Cosmic Sinister, depending on what random abilities he has in like 3-4 minutes with the Ultimate less than 1.

Recently they had a BOGO sale on heroes and I picked a few up have a slate of new heroes to level of which Gambit is the one I am most looking forward to.

In game my SN is Revenanta as my regular SN was taken and you can't use numbers. Hit me up in game if you see me I am in a decent Super Group (the Guild/Clan of Marvel Heroes) with a lot of active players.

Bah, NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."