Born This Way

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
03-02-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Born This Way
(03-02-2014 08:21 PM)Drich Wrote:  We are all born this way. Some seek redemption others do not. You simply say you do not seek redemption. You want to be eternally separated from God.

Free's point is that we are all born without knowledge of religion, or god. If he had been born into a society that knew nothing of god, and was therefore never taught this information, would you still consider him choosing to "be eternally separated from god"? What then would happen to his eternal soul upon death? Wouldn't have been his "choice" if you ask me Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
03-02-2014, 08:32 PM
(03-02-2014 08:21 PM)Drich Wrote:  We are all born this way. Some seek redemption others do not. You simply say you do not seek redemption. You want to be eternally separated from God.

I say no such thing.

I was born this way, and so were you.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
03-02-2014, 08:39 PM
(03-02-2014 08:32 PM)Free Wrote:  

I say no such thing.

I was born this way, and so were you.
Consider Hence my opening statement, "WE WERE ALL Born this way.... "
03-02-2014, 08:42 PM
(03-02-2014 03:40 PM)Free Wrote:  In real life I own and operate a computer technician shop that specializes in custom designed gaming computers as well as other custom designed towers and laptops, and we also do computer repairs.
I was planning on getting a new PC this year; is there a discount for fellow TTA members? Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
03-02-2014, 08:45 PM
(03-02-2014 08:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

Free's point is that we are all born without knowledge of religion, or god. If he had been born into a society that knew nothing of god, and was therefore never taught this information, would you still consider him choosing to "be eternally separated from god"? What then would happen to his eternal soul upon death? Wouldn't have been his "choice" if you ask me Consider
The choice given can only be made apart from the direct knowledge of the glory of God. Upon death and standing in Judgement knowledge of the glory of God is overwhelming, one does not get choices at that point. that is why we have been given this time and this life apart from the knowledge of God's glory.
03-02-2014, 08:46 PM
(03-02-2014 08:42 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 03:40 PM)Free Wrote:  In real life I own and operate a computer technician shop that specializes in custom designed gaming computers as well as other custom designed towers and laptops, and we also do computer repairs.
I was planning on getting a new PC this year; is there a discount for fellow TTA members? Wink

Build it your damn self! Tongue

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
03-02-2014, 08:47 PM
(03-02-2014 08:46 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Build it your damn self! Tongue
I am going to build it myself, no matter what. It's more about getting a discount on the individual parts. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
03-02-2014, 08:50 PM
(03-02-2014 08:21 PM)Drich Wrote:  We are all born this way. Some seek redemption others do not.

Begging the question again, I see.

Quote:You simply say you do not seek redemption.

Straw Man. AND begging the question.

Quote:You want to be eternally separated from God.

Straw man, begging the question, and outright lie.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
03-02-2014, 08:51 PM
(03-02-2014 08:45 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 08:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Free's point is that we are all born without knowledge of religion, or god. If he had been born into a society that knew nothing of god, and was therefore never taught this information, would you still consider him choosing to "be eternally separated from god"? What then would happen to his eternal soul upon death? Wouldn't have been his "choice" if you ask me Consider
The choice given can only be made apart from the direct knowledge of the glory of God. Upon death and standing in Judgement knowledge of the glory of God is overwhelming, one does not get choices at that point. that is why we have been given this time and this life apart from the knowledge of God's glory.

It's not a choice if you're spoon fed bullshit from the time you were born and told never to question what exactly you are eating. That is fucking indoctrination! If as an educated adult you choose to drink the kool-aid then that is on you.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
03-02-2014, 08:52 PM
(03-02-2014 08:45 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 08:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Free's point is that we are all born without knowledge of religion, or god. If he had been born into a society that knew nothing of god, and was therefore never taught this information, would you still consider him choosing to "be eternally separated from god"? What then would happen to his eternal soul upon death? Wouldn't have been his "choice" if you ask me Consider
The choice given can only be made apart from the direct knowledge of the glory of Gawd blah blah...

That's not what my Grimm's Fairy Tales said.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop