Boston on lockdown?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Boston on lockdown?
(19-04-2013 07:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think most prefer prefer that psychos like you stay home, loaded, watching the TV, and surfing the net. Kind of like being in a mental ward but without the keeper I suppose.

And less expensive.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2013, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2013 08:37 PM by TrainWreck.)
(19-04-2013 07:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think most prefer prefer that psychos like you stay home, loaded, watching the TV, and surfing the net. Kind of like being in a mental ward but without the keeper I suppose.
I do not have a T.V. - bad for your mental health, you know. I listen to Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Geraldo Rivera, and some local talent.

You want to come over sometime and see if you meet my standards for my sexual orgies? I'll let you suck my dick, get you high, and give you a couple bucks - you got any daughters looking for a good time?

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
19-04-2013, 08:34 PM
(19-04-2013 08:29 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  

You want to come over sometime and see if you are of acceptable standards for my sexual appetite? I'll get you high, and give you a couple bucks - you got any daughters looking for a good time?

Let's do this shit.

How good are you at giving head?

[Image: giphy.gif]
19-04-2013, 08:34 PM
(19-04-2013 08:29 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  

You want to come over sometime and see if you are of acceptable standards for my sexual appetite? I'll get you high, and give you a couple bucks - you got any daughters looking for a good time?

You are a piece of work, man. But I can appreciate it....I think.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
19-04-2013, 08:35 PM
[Image: good-news-everyone-450x315.jpg]

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/bost...55149.html

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care
19-04-2013, 08:43 PM
http://www.ktvu.com/ap/ap/international/...ton/nXQym/

Guess they caught the guy and guess they felt that the US uses the bible as an excuse to invade other countries.

Drinking Beverage

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

19-04-2013, 08:57 PM
(19-04-2013 06:45 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(19-04-2013 01:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You'd be surprised how accurate you are. Somewhere around here Girly posted a YouTube video or two of our resident Trainwreck. It might be time to resurrect that thread. I'll have to go look for it.

Don't be afraid to ask - I might help your sorry ass out.

Cool, thanks. All I could find was this epic pic. Thumbsup

[Image: trainwreck.jpg]

Which causes me to wonder...what has been your most effective money raising sign? Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-04-2013, 09:06 PM
(19-04-2013 03:58 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  You think everyone is equally worthless.

Or worthwhile. You could have pretty much started and ended your speculation with that thought. But South Park did make it more enjoyable. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-04-2013, 09:09 PM
I am sure that being around you would never be described as a good time...by anyone.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
19-04-2013, 09:27 PM
(19-04-2013 08:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Which causes me to wonder...what has been your most effective money raising sign? Consider

[Image: Pray+for+Tiger+Woods.jpeg]

https://sites.google.com/site/sidewalkcynic/

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
[+] 1 user Likes TrainWreck's post