Boston on lockdown?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2013, 09:03 PM
RE: Boston on lockdown?
(20-04-2013 08:54 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Are events like the Marathon Bombers fair game or do you just stick to celebrities and politicians?

Sociopaths don't tend to have boundaries.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2013, 09:10 PM
(20-04-2013 09:03 PM)Heathen Wrote:  
(20-04-2013 08:54 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Are events like the Marathon Bombers fair game or do you just stick to celebrities and politicians?

Sociopaths don't tend to have boundaries.

They do when it's all about the Benjamins. The Sidewalk Cynic isn't going to hurt his own business. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-04-2013, 09:16 PM
True. I notice that his slogans tend to appeal to the dullards. No point in saying anything controversial that (as you said) could hurt business.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
20-04-2013, 09:19 PM
(20-04-2013 09:16 PM)Heathen Wrote:  True. I notice that his slogans tend to appeal to the dullards. No point in saying anything controversial that (as you said) could hurt business.

I know. That's why I enjoyed them so much!

Hey, wait a minute. Did you just call me a ... ? Huh

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-04-2013, 09:33 PM
LOL! (I can't believe I typed that)
No, you're only a ... if you tossed money in his cap.

[+] 1 user Likes Heathen's post
20-04-2013, 10:56 PM
(20-04-2013 09:33 PM)Heathen Wrote:  LOL! (I can't believe I typed that)
No, you're only a ... if you tossed money in his cap.

You're lucky I plan on blazing up in a few minutes. I'll likely forget your affront come tomorrow. Smokin

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-04-2013, 10:58 PM
I like you're attitude.... dude. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Heathen's post
21-04-2013, 07:37 AM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2013 07:41 AM by TrainWreck.)
(20-04-2013 09:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-04-2013 09:16 PM)Heathen Wrote:  True. I notice that his slogans tend to appeal to the dullards. No point in saying anything controversial that (as you said) could hurt business.
I know. That's why I enjoyed them so much!

Hey, wait a minute. Did you just call me a ... ? Huh
Yes he did, and that is because he is jealous of my creativity

Tragedies are difficult to spoof, especially compared to the number of opportunities available to spoof on celebrities, whom people like to laugh at. it takes intelligence to pull off what I do, and you won't find mentally challenged people able to do anything comparable.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
[+] 1 user Likes TrainWreck's post