Other unpleasantness
[Show Results]

Bots

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Bots
Imagine this scenario:
You are in a cabin deep in the woods and you are completely alone except for a person you know for a fact is guilty of creating bots. He is yours to punish as you like. what do you do? Take the pole and comment.

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2010, 01:38 AM
RE: Bots
Horrible torture is what I fantasize, but in reality I don't think I could do that without bestowing upon myself some immense guilt. I would Like that bot maker to be in the cabin with a real Hannibal Lector type person.
14-12-2010, 01:48 AM
How about sending them to some kind of hellish realm with lots of computers but they cannot use them because they have no hands. Big Grin

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2010, 02:23 AM
I'd use his skills to make the world a better place.

Like breaking face book or hacking known pedophiles who are protected because it's "just art" and busting them.

Botters can do that right? O-O

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]
14-12-2010, 02:28 AM
Don't get me started. You may see a very ugly side of me if you do.

Just visiting.

-SR
14-12-2010, 02:38 AM
(14-12-2010 02:28 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Don't get me started. You may see a very ugly side of me if you do.

*pushing start button over & over again" Tongue

15-12-2010, 09:38 AM
So far, 78 new accounts have been registered TODAY. It's 9:30am.

On average, we get about one new legitimate member every one to three days.
So odds are, not a single one of the 78 are legitimate. That's 78 bots THIS MORNING!!!

.....so first i'd tie them to a wooden bench with plastic wrap "Dexter style". Starting with the pinky toes, I'd slowly bend back each nail, until it snapped off, exposing the bare nailbed underneath. I'd pause for a few minutes between to ensure the pain feels fresh. Once the nails on both feet are removed, I would cut each nailbed shallowly with a razor blade, then pour crystalized Drano onto each wound. Next I would........
Ok, I'll stop now. You get the idea.

Really, I'd probably just let them know how disappointed their parents would be in them if they knew that they were being such assholes. I'd give them a good "tsk tsk tsk" and shake my head. That'll show em!!!!!

Just visiting.

-SR
15-12-2010, 09:55 PM
(14-12-2010 01:48 AM)MasterRottweiler Wrote:  How about sending them to some kind of hellish realm with lots of computers but they cannot use them because they have no hands. Big Grin

Some people can play guitar with their feet Tongue may work for PC's too.
16-12-2010, 12:53 PM
(15-12-2010 09:55 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Some people can play guitar with their feet Tongue may work for PC's too.

Then we would just have to let Stark Raving do something about their toes then, wouldn't we? Big Grin

16-12-2010, 02:43 PM
(16-12-2010 12:53 PM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  
(15-12-2010 09:55 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Some people can play guitar with their feet Tongue may work for PC's too.

Then we would just have to let Stark Raving do something about their toes then, wouldn't we? Big Grin

Just say the word, and I'm on it man.

Just visiting.

-SR